Kilmarnock v Celtic - Comments

Didn’t start with the best possible team in my opinion. Under estimated Kilmarnock too much. The same problem we’ve had from the start of the season is not being able to break through defences and still that hasn’t been rectified. Another game to confirm Hendry is not good enough as well!

As if confirmation of that was remotely required. A text I sent before the game. Fucking odds on.
“So it’s not that team? Fuck sake Hendry, there’s a goal for them right there.”

All that money in the bank and won't spend it. Disgrace.
Brendan we've heard enough about we'll have to work on our performances.
This football being played, side to side is boring.
Other clubs might play from the back, but they have decent players to do the job.
Hibs Hearts and Aberdeen are still bringing in players on a free. Why not us. There must be someone. Leigh and French Eddie will both be injured at some stage in the season.
THE BOARD. CONGERTON and RODGERS. ALL TO BLAME I'M AFRAID.

So the green brigade are non sectarian? Why then do they continue to embarrass the club with the full I.r.a songbook? Not to mention the bloody flares.
They might bring an atmosphere but need to remember they are not bigger than the club or other supporters
the Ira are not a sectarian organisation

Think it’s time for the players to have a meeting and sort whatever the fucks going on in this team coz something stinks,,lack of spirit ,urgency,pride!,a don’t know??but you just can’t go from invincible to this absolute mince,,,ano that pitch is rank,but it’s more than just a pitch,,,surely can’t be confidence,,,our back line look shit scared to make a forward pass,,front line static,,midfield uninventive??

Worst thing is that there is nothing new in what any of us are saying. Said it before, it's like watching a Deila team going nowhere.

Sinclair - abysmal.
Hendry - abysmal.
Lustig - abysmal.

Three players down from the off. Could have taken two 80 year old fans from the crowd who'd have given more effort than Sinclair and Hendry - as well as being quicker than Lustig!

Too many changes never works. Managers try to be smart and believe players SHOULD just fit in and do what they're asked. Much more difficult than that. Proven time and time again - just look at Villarreal on Thursday!

Something seriously rotten within our club atm!

A defeat is understandable if you've given your all and been out played. Today ... well, it's a performance to onock the very heart out of everyone.

Pure fucking shite!!!

Forgive me, I care not one jot for the I.r.a.
There's still no need to embarrass our club by constantly singing those songs. Especially when it only brings condemnation upon us. I don't care who supports them outside the ground. I'm all for free speech but please keep the songs inside the stadium football related. Or is that too much to ask? (Waiting for the hate)

There's still no need to embarrass our club by constantly singing those songs. Especially when it only brings condemnation upon us. I don't care who supports them outside the ground. I'm all for free speech but please keep the songs inside the stadium football related. Or is that too much to ask? (Waiting for the hate)

We wonder why we are despised in certain quarters?

Wonder why we despise the Huns?

Having lived in the North all my life, I have no love for the IRA whatsoever. Most were fuckwits without a brain cell whilst the rest were British informers

Sing all you want about them, just don't associate Celtic with them!

If you can't support us without singing about the IRA then stay at home, please

Kilmarnock 1 - 4 Celtic

Huns 2 - 2 St Johnstone

I'm hoping for a few goals before half time with today's line up. Giving Kilmarnock the honour of ending the current clean sheet run due to the brilliant TB idea of getting the supporters together to honour the great man on the 51st minute. Watched Tommy's documentary last night with tears running down my cheeks. I thought it was wonderful.
wtchd ah poor poor game er sideways fitba absolutely bollocks , teams arent willing too come out anymore against celtic sittin in
So the green brigade are non sectarian? Why then do they continue to embarrass the club with the full I.r.a songbook? Not to mention the bloody flares.
They might bring an atmosphere but need to remember they are not bigger than the club or other supporters
political songs cant b classed as secterian ! the sfa show more secterianism than those political dittys

wtchd ah poor poor game er sideways fitba absolutely bollocks , teams arent willing too come out anymore against celtic sittin in

political songs cant b classed as secterian ! the sfa show more secterianism than those political dittys

Political songs have no place in football.

I don't support Celtic for political reasons.

What right do those supporters have to use Celtic as a political forum?

Think it’s time for the players to have a meeting and sort whatever the fucks going on in this team coz something stinks,,lack of spirit ,urgency,pride!,a don’t know??but you just can’t go from invincible to this absolute mince,,,ano that pitch is rank,but it’s more than just a pitch,,,surely can’t be confidence,,,our back line look shit scared to make a forward pass,,front line static,,midfield uninventive??
It's Brendan Rodgers fault ,same old tactics,it's him and his coaching staff that need a meeting,we have good young players,who need to play there natural way,and Boyata and Hendry not good defenders,but Brendan Rodgers needs to take a hard look at himself,if not then he will be replaced.

songs have been getting sung of irish freedom at CP for years well before the green brigade where formed i suggest you read up on your history of the club and of a certain Michael Davitt

songs have been getting sung of irish freedom at CP for years well before the green brigade where formed i suggest you read up on your history of the club and of a certain Michael Davitt
No you are quite right ,some of them are to young and embaressment to the club,forget them I R A songs ,urge the team on with good Celtic songs ,give the team a lift

and what right do u have to tell people what to sing

What right do you have to DENY my right to ask fans not to sing certain songs that I don't believe should be sung at CP?

You'll no doubt blame Hun support for living in the 1690's?

But your history is okay when it insults others?

Listening to BR Sportsound post match interview on way back after game. When asked “should Celtic fans be worried”, his replay was “yes, they probably should be”.
Worrying, he sounded like a man who knows he’ll be gone soon.

why do pro IRA songs insult you? if your gony be like that then lets ban scotland from singing the national anthem after all thats insulting to the english! get aff your high horse and stop being so PC they have been song for years and years from way back before ma grandfathers time and they wont stop anytime soon because u and a few others dont like them the majority of the away support enjoy them as you can tell by the amount that sing them

Members online

Latest posts

Back