Kilmarnock v Celtic match thread

Going for a 2-0 victory and Eddy to get them both!The carpet usually affects our passing game otherwise i wouldve went 4-0😂Higher risk of injury tae so hope the players come through unscathed.Mon the hoops!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always been a tricky place to go and get 3pts comfortably, so any victory will be a welcome one.

There are areas I'd like to see us improve on from the first game, however easy the 5-1 scoreline might've seemed.

In defence we were far too lenient at the back and we could've quite easily conceded 2 or 3 goals on any other day. Given the stature of Jullien and Ajer we should be rock solid when balls are fired into the box but for some reason it looks like the opposite is true!

I'm hoping that it's just early season jitters and it'll disappear but it's a worry imo.

All that said, I'm going for 3-1 the Hoops.

Celtic will face a very different Kilmarnock tomorrow after Alex Dyer's Summer shake-up. Niall J looks at our opponents...

Personally I think Stephen O'Donnell is a good right back and might be worth a punt so we can push Frimpong further up the pitch to give Forrest the much needed competition he thrives on. I think SOD and Elhamed are strong enough full backs, with Frimpong as a contingency backup.

We play the pitch as much as the teamdown there. I will go for 4.0 and hopefully the defence smarten up after last week. Especially set pieces which we were woeful at dealing with.

Mid to front again will be on it, just defending that needs improvement. I think Barkas will start. Although on that pitch Lenny may wait. Hopefully a good game and more fast attacking play.

Members online

Latest posts

Back