Kilmarnock v Celtic match thread

I would swap out Elyounoussi for Klimala at half time. It looks like the latter days of Rodgers days when we are toothless against a team parking the bus who hoof the ball upfield to cause us defensive problems. It's primitive tactics by Killie but it is definitely working for them. And as for teams that change pitch size against better opponents...!

I would swap out Elyounoussi for Klimala at half time. It looks like the latter days of Rodgers days when we are toothless against a team parking the bus who hoof the ball upfield to cause us defensive problems. It's primitive tactics by Killie but it is definitely working for them. And as for teams that change pitch size against better opponents...!
Primitive is the exact description. Anti-football, hoof and punt. We need to figure them out 2nd half.

Agree

The now that is our main CBs. We’re going into a spell where there is going to be midweek games. Juillien and Ajer can’t play every week. They’ll get injured or suspended. We need another 2 CBs in to compete with the 2 who are playing today. As usual we’re looking at players. Never mind looking get something done.

Two up top has to happen here soon imo.....we’re too pedestrian and too predictable.....too many square passes which are too easy to defend against when they have 10 men behind the ball.....Eddie is surrounded by 3 players every time the ball comes near him.....we need someone getting in behind them.....we need to shake things up quick smart and show some real urgency...

Need to start laying siege to their goal by throwing more balls into their box, constantly trying to pass and play through teams who park so many men behind the ball is a waste of time and energy, will just see the minutes tick away trying to find a way through if we keep going like this.

Back