Kris Ajer v Johan Mjallby

BILLCOWIE1958

Is it just me or does Kris Ajer remind anyone else of Johan Mjallby?

His no nonsense approach to defending His fearlessness going into a challenge His physique and stature His blonde hair He even wears the 35 jersey

The only difference I would say is Ajer's ability to stride out of defence and set up attacks

Mjallby's goal scoring record is better but Ajer has plenty of time to get his fair share of goals

HH?

His no nonsense approach to defending His fearlessness going into a challenge His physique and stature His blonde hair He even wears the 35 jersey

The only difference I would say is Ajer's ability to stride out of defence and set up attacks

Mjallby's goal scoring record is better but Ajer has plenty of time to get his fair share of goals

HH?
Very similar Bill?scary that he's only 20!Hope he stays for years to come ,exactly what i like in a CB.Solid ,can play a bit and doesny piss about on the ball.HH

Watched his celebration again there mate ,that young man will go far.

He's one of our foreign contingent who 'GETS IT' where Celtic are concerned others being Larsson Di Canio Edvaldson Boruc

Hopefully Ajer will be around for many years to come A possible future captain perhaps depending on what Broony does or if KT stays

Considering Ajer is a midfielder who is being turned into a CB he's doing amazingly well

HH?

HH?
Very similar players. Both with passion, attitude and ability. I think Kris might just edge it.

HH?

Great question, Bri but watching big Kris strut around bloodied and torn yesterday, he moves better than Johan ever did but definitely made from the same mould.

All hail The Viking.

HH?
Ajer is quality of that no one can deny, mjahllby however is a Celtic legend and young Kris at 20 has some way to go yet before he meets that criteria but he's definately got the ability to do so given thats if we can hold onto him long enough. I'm sure he who shall not be named is also looking at him though I believe he can get a bigger move than Leicester and I hope that our board if they do sellany players to Leicester make them pay through the snarky ones nose. HH

Ajer is quality of that no one can deny, mjahllby however is a Celtic legend and young Kris at 20 has some way to go yet before he meets that criteria but he's definately got the ability to do so given thats if we can hold onto him long enough. I'm sure he who shall not be named is also looking at him though I believe he can get a bigger move than Leicester and I hope that our board if they do sellany players to Leicester make them pay through the snarky ones nose. HH

Oh, I hope we don't sell him on, especially to Leicester. :confused:

Ajer was immense yesterday, got to admit I was sceptical about the chances of successfully converting him from midfielder to a CB but he's growing into the position and starting to look like he could be a great CB. I still have concerns though because as great as he was yesterday he needs to play like that on a consistent basis, he's been guilty of switching off and finding himself caught out of position at times and he needs to sort that side of his game out. If we can bring in a solid experienced pro to come in and partner him I think he will go on to become a top class CB and maybe even a future Celtic captain.

He’ a fkn big movie star.

Anyway its a credit to him that he’s being mentioned in the same breath as johan dependable n solid.

Always rated ajer.

Just dread the day when the epl come calling.

Hope they get telt tgtf.

Long live the Viking.

Oh ah up the Ra

Oh, I hope we don't sell him on, especially to Leicester. :confused:
You and us all shamrock, I'd like to believe the players feel as let down as the rest of us as they're also fans and would refuse Leicester but what id like to believe and reality are two different things and i wouldnt blame any of our players for wanting a crack at the premiership as at least 1in 3 of our squad are more than good enough to play there. The likes of KT Christie Rogic ntcham eddy could make it into any of the big 6 starting 11. Ajer is progressing and looks destined for the bundesliga if reports from after the Norway v Sweden game are to be believed, Dortmund,bayern,schalke, Leipzig, leverkusen apparently had scouts there to watch him and he was mom even though Norway lost. Sinclair because of his previous with voldermort is more likely than others to go to Leicester as he'll see it as his last opportunity in the EPL but will he? He loves it here and has found his true calling at Celtic but he's ambitious so here's hoping we keep him and if not 15million to Leicester 8million to anyone else just as petrie did to us with McGinn HH

You and us all shamrock, I'd like to believe the players feel as let down as the rest of us as they're also fans and would refuse Leicester but what id like to believe and reality are two different things and i wouldnt blame any of our players for wanting a crack at the premiership as at least 1in 3 of our squad are more than good enough to play there. The likes of KT Christie Rogic ntcham eddy could make it into any of the big 6 starting 11. Ajer is progressing and looks destined for the bundesliga if reports from after the Norway v Sweden game are to be believed, Dortmund,bayern,schalke, Leipzig, leverkusen apparently had scouts there to watch him and he was mom even though Norway lost. Sinclair because of his previous with voldermort is more likely than others to go to Leicester as he'll see it as his last opportunity in the EPL but will he? He loves it here and has found his true calling at Celtic but he's ambitious so here's hoping we keep him and if not 15million to Leicester 8million to anyone else just as petrie did to us with McGinn HH
Any of the big six?thats a bold statement winter.

Well when you look at Robertson at Liverpool anythin is possible.Av always believed KT would end up at one of the big guns down there .
Aye B1 exactly my point Robertson playing for queen of the South I think 5 seasons ago gets a move to hull and now he's the best Scottish player in a generation (which he isn't btw ) but still a top player and didnt have the experience KT has had before heading south. Look at wanyama big vvd and forster(unlucky with injuries was on his way to being England no1) the EPL is littered with players who learned their trade in our 'pub league'

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back