Krist Off?

Ajer's agent says he will be leaving us in the summer!

So another man has decided what's best for a young footballer he pertains to represent the best interests of.

Another man has decided what would be the best path for a young player's continued education in the game and pretty much decided that this player has learned all he can at Celtic Park.

These last few months have shown that there are still several rough edges to Kris' game that still have to be planed, but this man obviously knows better than the player himself and has decided that Kris has now outgrown Celtic and will need to move on.

What fucking planet do these agents live on?

I still believe that KT can be one of the top full-backs in world football, but did this agent not see the memo that a big money move doesn't guarantee instant success?

Agents are a necessary evil, but this constant pursuit of money is tearing the game apart. There are top quality footballers failing to get regular games because they chose big money instead of sporting opportunity.

If big Kris Ajer feels he can be a first-team regular in the EPL, then good luck to him, but you would have thought he might have learned something from Filip Benkovic?

So another man has decided what's best for a young footballer he pertains to represent the best interests of.

Another man has decided what would be the best path for a young player's continued education in the game and pretty much decided that this player has learned all he can at Celtic Park.

These last few months have shown that there are still several rough edges to Kris' game that still have to be planed, but this man obviously knows better than the player himself and has decided that Kris has now outgrown Celtic and will need to move on.

What fucking planet do these agents live on?

I still believe that KT can be one of the top full-backs in world football, but did this agent not see the memo that a big money move doesn't guarantee instant success?

Agents are a necessary evil, but this constant pursuit of money is tearing the game apart. There are top quality footballers failing to get regular games because they chose big money instead of sporting opportunity.

If big Kris Ajer feels he can be a first-team regular in the EPL, then good luck to him, but you would have thought he might have learned something from Filip Benkovic?
I think Ajer could go on to be a top defender, only 21 plenty of time, but he's not there yet, too many brain farts when things get tricky. If he moved to the EPL or some such he'd be understudy to the back up to the second choice, no game time = end of development.
I find it strange that his agent is clearly trying to attract interest in him at this stage of a season, can't imagine Celtic are too impressed by it.

Positive story in the media in the build up to the Glasgow derby 🤷‍♂️😂 hours after sevco are getting £20m!??

mon Ajer though, if someone will be good money, I’d happily have him go. He’s only 21, time to develop, but I think he has some bad habits that will cost us when it matters. I’m not sure he’ll grow out of them. He’s been going to ground all season for one.

I’m not saying he isn’t any good, but I’d be more disappointed at eddy, McGregor etc leaving. Still think this is all pish and he’ll sign an extension. 2 years out is when contacts need sorted out either way!

I think Ajer could go on to be a top defender, only 21 plenty of time, but he's not there yet, too many brain farts when things get tricky. If he moved to the EPL or some such he'd be understudy to the back up to the second choice, no game time = end of development.
I find it strange that his agent is clearly trying to attract interest in him at this stage of a season, can't imagine Celtic are too impressed by it.
I agree with everything there entirely, Hoopy. The boy is a player and can go on to achieve anything he wants in football.

A lot of his ricks are just down to lack of experience, but he does get pulled into areas he has no business being in and he lunges in far too recklessly sometimes. He ball-watches too much and his timing in the jump isn't the greatest.

Experience and good coaching (along with regular games) will eventually sort that, but that ain't gonna happen if he's sitting on a bench or playing in the stiffs.

I also still think his ease carrying the ball at feet still provides him the chance to be a top quality midfielder, but he'll get the hope drained from his soul if he ends out being part of the EPL's MIA men.

Could be looking for a better deal at Celtic an old tactic but dangerous is he sure they want to keep????

Be gutted if Ajer left...he is the long term captain of Celtic and vital to our future
I'd love that to be the case, Docco, and to be fair to the boy, there's absolutely nothing to suggest he is behind any of this.

He didn't bat an eyelid when there were rumours of Leicester's interest and, in spite of one or two high-profile errors, he would still be an automatic pick for me.

Like Nir Bitton, sometimes his adaptability works against him, but he doesn't throw the toys oot and mainly does a decent job (memory deleted Copenhagen).

He has a goal threat too and I love it when he strides forward from the back with ball at feet.

Quality player, Docco, and definitely someone who I can see the captain's armband fit.

I'd love that to be the case, Docco, and to be fair to the boy, there's absolutely nothing to suggest he is behind any of this.

He didn't bat an eyelid when there were rumours of Leicester's interest and, in spite of one or two high-profile errors, he would still be an automatic pick for me.

Like Nir Bitton, sometimes his adaptability works against him, but he doesn't throw the toys oot and mainly does a decent job (memory deleted Copenhagen).

He has a goal threat too and I love it when he strides forward from the back with ball at feet.

Quality player, Docco, and definitely someone who I can see the captain's armband fit.

The story covers the bases and is built on sand.

"He will not extend his contract with Celtic and will leave this summer."
this is an assumtion or an opinion nothing else

"There are several clubs who are interested, but I can't go into their names. There are many who have followed him for a long period"

Cannot name names for this would show touting, but if you do not name names you have not breached in a silly story, and there are many who have followed him, again an opinion piece.

So whats is Ayers view on this, yep kill this story dead in the water theres a title and treble to be won.

"The 21-year-old star still has two years left of his deal at Parkhead and insisted in January he had no intention of quitting the champions, despite being linked with big money moves to clubs in England and Europe."

so basically the Sun has been fucked by the agent for few grand. nice work if you can get it.

Hope he had a good look around at those who moved on for the bigger pay day ,,,,not going to well for them

He's young has the chance to develop and become a better player , if as rumours suggest the snake is behind this then that would be the young fellas biggest mistake , snake only thinks of himself and as we have seen he and congerton wouldn't know a player if he skelped them on the arse

will file it under pish for now

Members online

Latest posts

Back