Krist Off?

Ajer has improved a mile but hes far from the finished article. He has great tackling instincts and brings the ball out of defence well but he can be predictable always playing the ball off to his left. If he goes I would find that to be very ungrateful to the club who are making him the player hes becoming. If not for BRs vision of converting him to CB he would never have made the bench as a midfielder unless through injury to others. If its money and a seat on an epl bench he wants good luck to him. This would also show up the boards inability to bring in more quality defenders. Everyone knows we need another quality, not project CB, should he go , with jozos constant injury problems we could be looking at another complete overhaul of the backline and be requiring 3 defenders

Ajer has improved a mile but hes far from the finished article. He has great tackling instincts and brings the ball out of defence well but he can be predictable always playing the ball off to his left. If he goes I would find that to be very ungrateful to the club who are making him the player hes becoming. If not for BRs vision of converting him to CB he would never have made the bench as a midfielder unless through injury to others. If its money and a seat on an epl bench he wants good luck to him. This would also show up the boards inability to bring in more quality defenders. Everyone knows we need another quality, not project CB, should he go , with jozos constant injury problems we could be looking at another complete overhaul of the backline and be requiring 3 defenders
Mid to front we look frightenin but our defence gives me the fear at times.Need a big no nonsense CH i think because Jullien ,Ajer and Jozo are just no commanding enough.

Easy way for this story to be knocked on the head......Big Ajer comes out publicly and slaps down his agent by stating the story is nonsense.

No point blaming the rags for this it was Ajer's agent who instigated the headlines (with piss poor timing at that) and he employs the guy so if Ajer hasn't given his agent permission to put this out there then it's up to him to confirm or deny it. If it's a complete fabrication on the part of the agent then all Ajer has to do is come out and say so otherwise he gives the claims oxygen and is seemingly happy to do so.

To be perfectly honest as much as I think big Kris is a decent player I don't think I'd be too bothered to see him go if the money was right.

Members online

Latest posts

Back