KT agent radio interview

Last contract negotiations - Celtic given pay rise, KT signs , selling level of £25m agreed, club agrees to keep agent and player informed, agent knows this is agreement and can then each summer attempt to get the £25million valuation met that will signal the decision moving from club to player and therefore agent can advise client to move....

Last contract negotiations - Celtic given pay rise, KT signs , selling level of £25m agreed, club agrees to keep agent and player informed, agent knows this is agreement and can then each summer attempt to get the £25million valuation met that will signal the decision moving from club to player and therefore agent can advise client to move....
Hopefully KT isn't swayed by advice motivated by the agent's desire for commission.

Agent It is all down to Celtic - if they get a price that they believe is the correct value for Kieran Tierney he could possibly be on his way,,,no kidding

Agent No one has hit that price yet ,,Really

Agent Will there be a time for Kieran Tierney to go? I think that there will be. you think

Mibbee wrong but if the Club's valuation is met then l don't think KT has a say. Then the agent will workout terms with the buying club. Would hate to see him leave, as long as we have a Capable replacement it makes good business sense for Celtic. Every club has a price for there players even in the EPL.

The club should offer KT a new contract with £50k p/w (Graveson was apparently on 30 p/w years ago so reason that can't happen) and increase the release clause to £50 million. Concentrate on 10 IAR and making the group stages. Every appearance at that level will enhance KT's value if he does eventually move on. And if the club are serious about appearing at that level they need to be keeping their most talented players.

Celtic cannot sell KT without his agreement. Let’s get that clear. He has a legally binding contract. So, I don’t know what the agent is talking here.

All that the situation required was a statement from Kieran stating he wasn’t interested. The absence of that tells us he is definitely checking out what they have to say.

That doesn’t mean he will definitely go. I’m still hopefull wanting to be a hero and legend cemented by achieving 10 will have some sway.

Let’s not kid ourselves, he will be aware a lot of us will be dissapointed in him moving now. He is the one player I never imagined would even consider leaving before the 10, solely because of the way he has talked about being here and living the dream. However, I think someone else came out with that then subsequently fucked off, so, in the end, making these pronouncements don’t mean a fucking thing. And, should be looked upon with derision from now on if he does leave.

Let's not forget there will be elements within the corporate structure trying to sell KT on a move 'for the good of the club' because of the money it would bring in but we can only hope he sees through them for they're motivated by love of money not Celtic.

Let's not forget there will be elements within the corporate structure trying to sell KT on a move 'for the good of the club' because of the money it would bring in but we can only hope he sees through them for they're motivated by love of money not Celtic.
They can hope for anything. Kieran holds the aces and if he goes it’s because he signs the contract. I won’t get on board any fuckibg train saying the board made him sign, if he puts pen to paper it’s his and only his choice. I give the board pelters, but not over this. They can only try to get as much money. The bottom line is they wouldn’t be telling Arsenal what we want if Kieran wasn’t interested. Why would they?

Ring ring

“Oh, is that Chelsea? We are just phoning to tell you what we expect for KT.”

“What you on about you mad Scottish cunt, we aren’t even looking at him.”

“Oh we know, but we are just phoning everybody just in case.”

Never happen, we are quoting because he is considering it. Even thinking that is depressing.

Members online

Back