KT situation

I haven't been overly impressed with Ralston either but he's young and still has time to work on things with the backroom staff. Let's not count him out altogether as he must be showing something to warrant a first team start by Lenny.
Not counting him out Shammy but if he gets injured? What then for us ? A back 3? Makeshift back 4 we are so light in that area it's frightening (just kidding I'm not Andy walker who gets frightened when he looks at opposition line ups)

Watching him v hearts last league game his delivery was woeful it really was and he's not the answer although by default he is. With ntcham I see the classic symptoms of a player being unsettled by rumours and speculation. As someone said hes not simply become a bad player , he's been tapped up and the clubs done nothing about it -disgraceful. If we sell ntcham for 15million he lil moussa will be sold on for 3 times that amount a season later. French u21 international. I'd rather see us keep him get him focused the way he was when he signed the long term deal. He comes accross as a humble guy who needs to know that he is wanted and not for profit alone
Would be good if he was back on it this year. Honestly don't think we need anything more in midfield if guys like him, Christie and McGregor are on it. And it probably saves money, what would it cost to replace these guys. Spend the cash on the parts that need it. We're back to full back positions again! :LOL:

I haven't been overly impressed with Ralston either but he's young and still has time to work on things with the backroom staff. Let's not count him out altogether as he must be showing something to warrant a first team start by Lenny.

apparently he had a good game yesterday.

Like you Shammy i’ve not been impressed.

Pushed into oblivion then hiding after it when he’s played last season.

So need to work out if they have the metal for the battle.

Would be good if he was back on it this year. Honestly don't think we need anything more in midfield if guys like him, Christie and McGregor are on it. And it probably saves money, what would it cost to replace these guys. Spend the cash on the parts that need it. We're back to full back positions again! :LOL:
It never goes away every season i feel like climbing on top of the CP rooftop and scream WE NEED A RB!! LISTEN TO ME !!WE NEED A RB!! so infuriating, we've all heard that it's not easy to replace our players with better ones for reasonable value well that argument no longer stands up to scrutiny for if we cannot find a RB this window then is someone at the club determined we just aren't going to buy one full stop?

Where have you been fella, you ain’t been posting for a good couple of months.

Did you go join the monks? ?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Not quite, work been busy and was doing some studying as well. Submitted dissertation on Sunday, celebrated last night and got a raging hangover today so doing nowt in work. Thanks for asking Maria. Hope you're good.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Not quite, work been busy and was doing some studying as well. Submitted dissertation on Sunday, celebrated last night and got a raging hangover today so doing nowt in work. Thanks for asking Maria. Hope you're good.

Trying to be ???

Congratulations pal.

You earned that hangover but its a fecker lol.

Glad your winning T. ??

He’s pish, been around quite a while now and doesn’t seem to have improved. Only reason he is in the first team is we have no one else
I’d stick KT right back and Boli left back for the champions league... praying KT stays ????

Members online

No members online now.

Back