Larsson!

No offence to yourself or even Jordan but I've never seen a hilights clip that has prompted me to say "get him signed". All the best to him in his move. His old man would of steered him towards CP by now if he thought he was up to it, mabey he hasn't because of the pressure it would involve.

I'll be watching from behind the couch if we end up drawn against them in the EL further down the road ?

No offence to yourself or even Jordan but I've never seen a hilights clip that has prompted me to say "get him signed". All the best to him in his move. His old man would of steered him towards CP by now if he thought he was up to it, mabey he hasn't because of the pressure it would involve.

I'll be watching from behind the couch if we end up drawn against them in the EL further down the road ?
It was a tongue in cheek comment ,,in the future who knows,? Just because he is son on ‘Henke’ does not mean ,we must sign him ,what if he hits the ground running ,and in a few years is as good as we have got at the moment !!!!!!! Hh

I see Lenny is telling us now that we will have to wait until after the EFL window closes on August 8th before he attempts to bring in any new players.
The excuse this time is apperently { Neil Lennon quote to sky tv } I think that it helps us,it gives us a bit longer to assess things,players may become available that aren,t at the moment,they could be looking for first team football,the opportunity to try something fresh so yes I feel the extra few weeks is an advantage to us...{ How embaressed must he feel when he reads this Interview} I know how embaressed I feel for him when he realises what he has said...
What happened about his last statement,,I am hoping to have a couple of players in place for our next game in Europe [ in this case Cluj ]..
The wording of his sky news report does not bode well,,usually when you are in a que to buy a product as I have been myself,,the longer the que the less likely you are to get the product you want and if you dont get what you want where does that leave you ??????. [ January sales again..Mr Lawell..]
I think this is the biggest load of crap I have heard since Rogers told every Celtic supporter,,this is my dream job.....Maybe I am 110% wrong in thinking,,,the transfer of players is no longer in Neil Lennons hands if it ever was,,I believe Peter Lawell is the man who pulls the strings as far as transfers are concerned...and maybe as far as Lenny is concerned also...
Lawell did not appoint Neil Lennon,,60,000 Celtic supporters who fill our stadium every home game appointed him, because without these magnificent supporters there is no filled stadium..and no need for Neil Lennon or Lawell..some people seem to forget thier position in this great club of ours,,in 67 years as a supporter I have seen them come and seen them go,I have seen the first 9 in a row... hopefully I am around for the first 10 in a row,but if the big man decides he wants me to watch history being made again on his telly then so be it....but for the duration I am here lets try and get this sorted,there is absolutely no need to be hanging around in a que..
p.s is it coincidental Lenny has decided to bring home the 21 year old he loaned out to some American team,, or is it just another money saving exercise.??????? ...he can play mid field or Centre half just what we are looking for..HOW CINCIDENTAL is that ????? so we are only in the que now for a RB, and maybe a couple of mid field Bhoys lets hope it is a very small que..lol.
Have a happy flag day Bhoys and Ghirls only 2 more to go..HH

He's just a boy and could possibly end up better than his old man.
Yes who Knows ,! ‘Henke’ would let him near us yet ,the expectation on the lad would be horrendous,because he is the son of?and if he did not make it ,well, if he did eventually end up here,in years to come , best play his first game v hibs, and make an arse of it,Then we are know we are onto a winner lol, hh(tongue in cheek comment )!!!!!

Jordan used to love cup days being on the pitch with his dad.

He always speaks very highly of Celtic and has an affinity with us for sure.

Fk walking in the Kings shadow though when ultimately footballers/sports are very competitive people by nature. That would be a tough gig for anyone.

Yes who Knows ,! ‘Henke’ would let him near us yet ,the expectation on the lad would be horrendous,because he is the son of?and if he did not make it ,well, if he did eventually end up here,in years to come , best play his first game v hibs, and make an arse of it,Then we are know we are onto a winner lol, hh(tongue in cheek comment )!!!!!

Doesn't matter who he plays for because if he's the son of Larsson any team will have high expectations of him.

I would be happy to have him at Parkhead with half the ability his old man had..
If the Skamrock,s suggestion is even close,we would have struck Swedish gold,or would that be Scottish gold ??.
I know what you mean Ray by tongue in cheek comment,,,I jumped of my seat that day asking the question,,where the f--- did we get him from,,sometimes I love being a halfwit,,,The compensation was it was Chick who scored..

Unfortunately going for 10 in a row we cant settle for decent.. we need the extraordinary which we have in abundance,,, because what these Bhoys have done up to now has been nothing but extraordinary...what I would give for George Connolly to be in that mid field now..
We all have our opinion on things,,my opinion on Scottish footballers is limited to one man,the best I have ever seen George Connolly who hung up his boots at the age of 26 for his own reasons..

I would be happy to have him at Parkhead with half the ability his old man had..
If the Skamrock,s suggestion is even close,we would have struck Swedish gold,or would that be Scottish gold ??.
I know what you mean Ray by tongue in cheek comment,,,I jumped of my seat that day asking the question,,where the f--- did we get him from,,sometimes I love being a halfwit,,,The compensation was it was Chick who scored..
The Skamrock?She'll doo you ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back