Larsson!

It was a tongue in cheek comment ,,in the future who knows,? Just because he is son on ‘Henke’ does not mean ,we must sign him ,what if he hits the ground running ,and in a few years is as good as we have got at the moment !!!!!!! Hh
Not a dig on my part bud sorry if it read that way. I just do my usual and give a bit of opinion on what I watch. I did the Jordan Larsson campaign a while ago where I tried to watch everything he did. I'd be the first guy on here wanting him sighed up. I was at the right age when his old man was a hero/god in my eyes. Looking back at the clips I missed a lot that makes me love him even more.
Dream come true if Henriks boy did the buissness for us. Footballing dynasty perfection for me. Couldn't top it till the day mini KT wears the hoops or any of that past generation of players kids make it. I would love it.
I'm classed as middle aged as far as life expectancy down govan is concerned, a pup in Japan and my time is up if i quantum leaped, took a jump onto a landing craft on d day. Age aside I watched this and prayed for him to be better. Doesn't have the same killer instinct as his old man but he links up play the same way at times.

Not a dig on my part bud sorry if it read that way. I just do my usual and give a bit of opinion on what I watch. I did the Jordan Larsson campaign a while ago where I tried to watch everything he did. I'd be the first guy on here wanting him sighed up. I was at the right age when his old man was a hero/god in my eyes. Looking back at the clips I missed a lot that makes me love him even more.
Dream come true if Henriks boy did the buissness for us. Footballing dynasty perfection for me. Couldn't top it till the day mini KT wears the hoops or any of that past generation of players kids make it. I would love it.
I'm classed as middle aged as far as life expectancy down govan is concerned, a pup in Japan and my time is up if i quantum leaped, took a jump onto a landing craft on d day. Age aside I watched this and prayed for him to be better. Doesn't have the same killer instinct as his old man but he links up play the same way at times.

I agree, said it earlier. Decent player but not extraordinary.

No prob ,BB,we are on the same wave length hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back