Laugh of the Day.

Theverdict1

I laughed like a drain when that utter Tory bastard android cow, nearly started greeting as her skeleton arse was finally booted out of her job.

I hope her every waking moment from now on, is haunted by being thrown under that £350m a week bus.

Not as happy as when Thatcher died. No champagne this time, but happy none the less.

Cunts that both of them where. Good riddance and thanks for making me laugh you Tory bastard.

I laughed like a drain when that utter Tory bastard android cow, nearly started greeting as her skeleton arse was finally booted out of her job.

I hope her every waking moment from now on, is haunted by being thrown under that £350m a week bus.

Not as happy as when Thatcher died. No champagne this time, but happy none the less.

Cunts that both of them where. Good riddance and thanks for making me laugh you Tory bastard.
Reminded me today of this and pissed my self laughing

Do you know what verdict? Everyone is speaking of her soundbyte 2nd women PM.

As Gods my witness. LET MEN REIGN THERE coz i never ever want a tory bitch at the helm again.

Going on both female PM’S, they have alienated most people let alone women. Im ashamed of them.

Fuck them.

You're hiding your pain well , TV. ! Don't bottle it up - let it out !

HH

The backstabber behind her will be yet another Tory bastard, unfortunately.

This could get even worse.

Boris as PM could be the key to our independence. He is a dangerous fuck though. Any Married man who gets not just one, but two secretaries pregnant has shown judgement that is fundamentally flawed. How anyone in England can put him for PM is beyond me. Be afraid.... especially if ye live in oil land.

Do you know what verdict? Everyone is speaking of her soundbyte 2nd women PM.

As Gods my witness. LET MEN REIGN THERE coz i never ever want a tory bitch at the helm again.

Going on both female PM’S, they have alienated most people let alone women. Im ashamed of them.

Fuck them.

Because two utter bastards who happened to be women, were PM and we hated them, obviously, doesn’t mean there won’t be one that is brilliant.

Let men reign? Are you fucking mental? Look at how we have fucked it all up? A few examples of Men in charge.

Cameron,( I forget to fill this. A tad merry. Anyway, Gannon faced Etonian, Bullingdon Club of utter wankers. Big Society brainchild, where re he wanted everybody to do everything for free and let him cut budgets to give tax breaks to his class. Let the Brexit genie out of the bottle. Sank the country, then fucked off to his country pile to shag pigs......Plus his wife was too beautiful for him. I think that annoyed me most.:))

Super Broon.(photo attached) A man they drag out to save days. He betrayed his country in Better Together. A traitor of the highest order)

Blair(God told him to invade Iraq. Not personally, obviously, and to form a “rock” band. Used the song, Things are gonna get better. A capital offence right there)

Major(pass the peas dear. Shagged yon egg Salmonella Edwina Madras He had a hairstyle, that would depress any room.)

Ian Duncan Smith(i’ll Pull the lever. A guy who single handedly started the abandonment of the most vulnerable among us. I souless, heartless bastard. A Brexit hardline arse. Boring as fuck and a hell of a parting)

Neil Kinnock(he never made it, probably because his spitting image puppet had more gravitas. He sold his soul for cash. Betrayed the left and who can forget the “ Alright! Alright! Speech? I’m cringing now.)

Ted Heath. ( he was that boring I can’t be fucked trying to remember anything he ever did)

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mohammed, Jesus?( How many people have died and still do, because of these guys?)

Women? Please get it sorted. You could do no worse than us. My money would be on a lot better.

Attachments

• CF154A12-5A7D-4A08-AA93-C9885C9BB63D.jpeg
    CF154A12-5A7D-4A08-AA93-C9885C9BB63D.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I heard her on the car radio and actually thought it was her true reptilian voice cracking through as the emotion brought on an unexpected shape-shift.

Still, good riddance. Now she can get to building gingerbread houses in the woods.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Brilliant!

Next up......the deranged waffling collection of dog hair and carpet fluff who's only reasonable explanation for achieving sentience was that an escaped mental patient shot his load over it......bhoys and ghirls your next Prime Minister......

nuts.jpg

Makes you envy the dead doesn't it!

A didn’t like her or dislike her,,thot she was on to a loser way her deal whatever da fuck it was!!way they snakey creepy cunts wafting about in the back ground,,,genuinely thot she had our best interests to secure jobs when this brexit disaster finally happens,,,we might now get our crack at independence....

Members online

Latest posts

Back