Laugh of the Day.

Was on the phone on hold when the Mrs told me "Yas, get tae fcuk, ya auld cow" my moment of joy was interrupted by a rather polite "Pardon". Errm had to explain to the woman, that May had finally fell on her sword & tendered her resignation. Still never got the tradin price & discount for cash I wanted. I got a better one?

Now we should really be afraid the prospect of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson as PM.

INDY ANYONE?

Was on the phone on hold when the Mrs told me "Yas, get tae fcuk, ya auld cow" my moment of joy was interrupted by a rather polite "Pardon". Errm had to explain to the woman, that May had finally fell on her sword & tendered her resignation. Still never got the tradin price & discount for cash I wanted. I got a better one?

Now we should really be afraid the prospect of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson as PM.

INDY ANYONE?

Indy for me please (y)

Or it could be Michael Gove ? who takes over?

But it doesn’t matter what one of these Tory gits gets the job they’ve had the whole Economic system sewn up for years to keep workers in poverty.

There is a good article in the Guardian on 15 May by Larry Elliot on a Report called ‘Inequality is the scourge of modern Britain. Is it finally about to be addressed’. This report is as important as the famous Beveridge report of 70 years ago. Don’t know how to get the link maybe someone on here could help with it if poss?

Because two utter bastards who happened to be women, were PM and we hated them, obviously, doesn’t mean there won’t be one that is brilliant.

Let men reign? Are you fucking mental? Look at how we have fucked it all up? A few examples of Men in charge.

Cameron,( I forget to fill this. A tad merry. Anyway, Gannon faced Etonian, Bullingdon Club of utter wankers. Big Society brainchild, where re he wanted everybody to do everything for free and let him cut budgets to give tax breaks to his class. Let the Brexit genie out of the bottle. Sank the country, then fucked off to his country pile to shag pigs......Plus his wife was too beautiful for him. I think that annoyed me most.:))

Super Broon.(photo attached) A man they drag out to save days. He betrayed his country in Better Together. A traitor of the highest order)

Blair(God told him to invade Iraq. Not personally, obviously, and to form a “rock” band. Used the song, Things are gonna get better. A capital offence right there)

Major(pass the peas dear. Shagged yon egg Salmonella Edwina Madras He had a hairstyle, that would depress any room.)

Ian Duncan Smith(i’ll Pull the lever. A guy who single handedly started the abandonment of the most vulnerable among us. I souless, heartless bastard. A Brexit hardline arse. Boring as fuck and a hell of a parting)

Neil Kinnock(he never made it, probably because his spitting image puppet had more gravitas. He sold his soul for cash. Betrayed the left and who can forget the “ Alright! Alright! Speech? I’m cringing now.)

Ted Heath. ( he was that boring I can’t be fucked trying to remember anything he ever did)

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Mohammed, Jesus?( How many people have died and still do, because of these guys?)

Women? Please get it sorted. You could do no worse than us. My money would be on a lot better.

One word... THATCHER

ah ah boo boo ???

Ano, or Rees-Moggie. :eek::eek::eek:
Rees Mogg is a non starter Shammy, a Roman Catholic has never been PM on this fecked up island, strange that War Crime Tony only converted to Catholicism after he left office, maybe he thought the Holy Father would absolve him of his sins, who knows.
The Tories are now going to lurch to the right and who knows what that could mean for Scotland and Ireland in the future, there is a shit storm heading our way fast but I genuinely believe that Ireland will be reunited and Scotland will become independent at the end of this farce.

Rees Mogg is a non starter Shammy, a Roman Catholic has never been PM on this fecked up island, strange that War Crime Tony only converted to Catholicism after he left office, maybe he thought the Holy Father would absolve him of his sins, who knows.
The Tories are now going to lurch to the right and who knows what that could mean for Scotland and Ireland in the future, there is a shit storm heading our way fast but I genuinely believe that Ireland will be reunited and Scotland will become independent at the end of this farce.

Ano he's Catholic but it wouldn't surprise me if he renounced God and sold his soul to the Earl of Hell.

I agree with ye B. There's obviously a better chance of Scotland making the move first, but if and when that happens then all hell will break loose and then the dup and their union is fucked and we'll get our United ireland. Fuckin can't wait tiocfaidh ar la!

I agree with ye B. There's obviously a better chance of Scotland making the move first, but if and when that happens then all hell will break loose and then the dup and their union is fucked and we'll get our United ireland. Fuckin can't wait tiocfaidh ar la!
Let's hope so D, I'm not saying it will happen soon mate, but political nature will take its course and I'm sure this will be the outcome for our 2 countries.

Back