Lawwell’s Best Ever Window

happy enough with the squad we could have moved some on but seeing as this seasons crammed tight and we can expect injuries , were in a good place

Now let's hope Lenny uses everyone including the subs cause as Sunday proved the goat shaggers are going into overtime to help sevco

happy enough with the squad we could have moved some on but seeing as this seasons crammed tight and we can expect injuries , were in a good place

Now let's hope Lenny uses everyone including the subs cause as Sunday proved the goat shaggers are going into overtime to help sevco
Yeah, no major complaints, Kelly. As long as we dig deep and don't go with favourites for the sake of favouritism, then we're in decent enough shape.

The only thing I ask, is that we don't try and negate these fuckwits in two weeks time.

We win, lose, or draw on OUR terms, not theirs.

I cannot abide playing a gameplan based on their perceived strengths. Let them worry about US.

Yeah, no major complaints, Kelly. As long as we dig deep and don't go with favourites for the sake of favouritism, then we're in decent enough shape.

The only thing I ask, is that we don't try and negate these fuckwits in two weeks time.

We win, lose, or draw on OUR terms, not theirs.

I cannot abide playing a gameplan based on their perceived strengths. Let them worry about US.
Exactly

We've had enough time to get set up , lennnys got 2 weeks with the squad no excuses and no repeat of the LC final

Covid has perhaps played to our advantage in terms of the squad as Barkas and Ajeti might have been out of our price range in a normal window and by the same token there would have been perhaps compelling offers for one or more of our stars in a normal window. Celtic have thus had the footballing advantage of healthy finances allowing them to strengthen the squad without having to liquidate any prize assets. That's quite remarkable in the current climate of reduced revenues and financial uncertainty.

Members online

Latest posts

Back