Lead balloon

So simple MD, Defoe could not exploit when they got him through too slow, and with Defoe failing to capatilise the heads went down, they could not adjust. Kent just baloons the ball like a headless chicken its brilliant. We hopefully will be up to speed soon, new guys in and hopefully key [players coming back, and back to the fast one touch passing, wee Christie will soon be over the suspension as well.
Christie's suspension should be up now Just his fitness needs attending to

Looks like Moreorless is a bigger miss for them than Corpus is for us going on recent results

I don't reckon Moreorless has finished with the red cards this season either so I think we can look forward to him missing more games

Bref we shouldn't be relying on them slipping up as it's back in our own hands now I know it always was with 2 league derbies remaining but us having the 2/5 points advantage can only put pressure on the HUNS and as long as we're not blasรฉ un our attitude I feel the job's a good 'un titlewise

We have the harder imminent games but we are good enough to withstand the competition

HH,๐Ÿ€

Back