Lead balloon

No matter how many times the orcs are taught this same lesson they never seem to learn! Severe case of premature celebration......is that why they never shut up about how they're 'coming'!
"Coming" is one thing. Getting there is whole different sport. Iam, as you know, not one for starting rumours but I heard from a bit that the Ranjerks have hired a detective. They hope he can find where their bottle went.

Larry Hearts score and Billy Dodds co-commentator and wee hun EBT recipent dreams do come true. yep so do nightmares, this was the Billy McNeil final, so there was only going to be one dream coming true, Treble Trebles do not come cheap and they are made only for champions.

So simple MD, Defoe could not exploit when they got him through too slow, and with Defoe failing to capatilise the heads went down, they could not adjust. Kent just baloons the ball like a headless chicken its brilliant. We hopefully will be up to speed soon, new guys in and hopefully key [players coming back, and back to the fast one touch passing, wee Christie will soon be over the suspension as well.
Really hope soro is what the scouts think he is someone to challenge the midfield 3 of broony calmac and ntcham. McGregor needs a break ,ntcham is on off , broony is just broony cant see him being ousted not this season anyway .

A guy we all know to have been one of the best strikers the world ,,,Thierry Henry,,, has seen has just made the comment,,, Odsonne Eduard will be one of the best..
Compliments dont come any better than that..

HH.

Really hope soro is what the scouts think he is someone to challenge the midfield 3 of broony calmac and ntcham. McGregor needs a break ,ntcham is on off , broony is just broony cant see him being ousted not this season anyway .
He's coming from a physical league so should fit right in but i said that about kouassi let's hope we've unearthed a gem and not just went with youtube vids

"Coming" is one thing. Getting there is whole different sport. Iam, as you know, not one for starting rumours but I heard from a bit that the Ranjerks have hired a detective. They hope he can find where their bottle went.

Don't fancy their chances finding it, have you seen the detective they've hired......

JB.jpg

'Ok everybody spread oot it's gotta be here somewhere'

Last edited:
Back