League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

Anybody on here going to the match? I have the choice of a pub where on my last reccy I got a distinct right wing vibe or hesgoal on the phone with a fluctuating Internet signal. Think I am swaying towards the pub. Might quickly run up a big number 10 for the front of the t-shirt. COYBIGAW

Anybody on here going to the match? I have the choice of a pub where on my last reccy I got a distinct right wing vibe or hesgoal on the phone with a fluctuating Internet signal. Think I am swaying towards the pub. Might quickly run up a big number 10 for the front of the t-shirt. COYBIGAW

Am Going, just as soon as the butterfly factory in my stomach stops. 🍻

All this talk of closing the gap is as much bullshit as I am up to be the next Bond. Our players are better in every position and they know how to win. If lesser teams can run their defence ragged, we can go even further. If we turn up we will fuck them ragged. .I expect them to be Celtic. No fucking prisoners and let's put closing the gap in the same reality as me being 007.

I fear no one especially that lot . They are in our shadow, I'm not nervous I know we'll turn up and play them aff the park . Good triumphs over evil every time. Every single one of yous on the forum I wish yous all a joyous and happy day ,and yous all come home safe and sound. HAIL HAIL YNWA 💚🍀🇮🇪

HAIL! HAIL! THE JELLY BEANS IN JAIL! WHAT THE HELL DO WE CARE NOW, FORRITZ... 🍀

Had a big brekkie n now watching Doug Stanhope n drinking voddy to kill time. Can't wait for this afternoons entertainment, pitch should hopefully be nice n slick to assist us in skelping these knuckledraggers n their inbred players!

Gonna have these 2nd division players chasing shadows as Jamsie n Mo dance down wing n continually put perfect balls into their box for Eddy n Christie to hammer them in! Gonna cost the SFA for new nets😁

🍀 'MON THE 'TIC 🍀

I'm just getting ready to head to chessington so the girls can see santa. 🤬🤬🤬🤬Got my sky box set up to record. I'm going on radio silence now. Phone is going off. Wont be going back on till I finish watching the match tonight!!! Cmon the hoops....✌✌ peace out ya'll 🍀🍀🍀🍀
Seems like a good time to tell the girls santa doesn't exist Lubo, then stay at home to "comfort" them! 😹

Back