League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

As the day approaches I’m getting so nervous that I’m almost feart te watch the game. Is it just me or has anyone else bitten their nails te stumps.
Somebody tell me it’s all gonnae be alright
HH🍀
The week leading up to the game against the Forces of Darkness are always tense
The mainstream media, ramp up the 'crisis at Celtic' and all that other guff
So called pundits, shout the odds about their still being an Old Firm and how good DeadCo are
I cant'sleep the night before and usually calm down after about twenty minutes in
As usual, the ref/linesmen will play a part, but Lenny is nobody's fool and will have them on notice, all week beforehand
I think they are due a Hun Skelping and I believe, Sunday will be it
COYBIG
HH

Nae worries at all, another cup final win for the Bhoys 🏆
It's the same as the Scottish cup final last may, just couldn't see mad levein with a trophy n the same goes for sevco... you can't change the laws of nature no matter how much you dream or lie to yourself!

Skoosh these vermin back into the sludge where they don't stink as much.

Another Beautiful Sunday with lashings of jelly n icecream 🍨🍀🍦

I'm like you, GG. Nerves get shattered if I watch or even listen to it and the Bhoys have to be up a goal before I can take my hands off my eyes.

I’m the same Shamrock and GG, I just can’t sit down so im pacing up and down going into the kitchen, and then I hear a whistle blow and I’m back out again. My nerves are shot to pieces till we are up a goal then I can sit down after 2 goals I can sit back and after 3 I can then get the Bacardi out. 🍀🍀💚 HH

The nerves are life-affirming. It's those moments of fear, trepidation and excitement that make us all love the game as much as we do.

Although I would never get bored at destroying that mob, there was a period there where the only question was: "how many today?" and I missed the heartthumping fear a wee bit in the build up to those games.

It doesn't matter what version of Bigot FC we play, it should still be a moment that gets the juices flowing. Now throw me some raw meat and let's get primitive wie these fraudsters.

REMEMBER when the papers were full of stories about how Celtic hated playing at Hampden, we were jinxed and stuff like that. We did have some dodgy results right enough but also some triumphs too. The story for the Rangers is much clearer at Hampden - their record is pretty terrible. The did win a penalty shot out against Celtic in a Scottish Cup semi-final only to lose the final to Hibs, then they rioted. The have been thrashed by Celtic every time they got through to semi-finals against us since then and they have also lost to Aberdeen a few times and Motherwell in other semi-finals at Hampden. Their only success in their entire history in a final at the national stadium was beating Peterhead 3-0 in 2016...

CHALLENGE_CUP_RANGERS_PETERHEAD_1790.jpeg

The press won't mention what is actually their greatest ever Cup success in the coverage, just like they won't mention their terrible Hampden form - despite it being much worse than Celtic's going back to before the Invincible season. For comparison perhaps we should also show a photograph of Celtic's greatest Cup triumph too...

1083235-18761684-2560-1440.jpg

Neil Lennon will keep them guessing on his striker options but I think that Odsonne Edouard will start.

The team I think he'll select is as follows

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Hayes

Brown, McGregor

Forrest, Christie, Elyounoussi

Edouard

Prediction? 3-1 with Callum scoring....it's in the Stars!

So another Beautiful Sunday followed by a Blue Monday...

CQNHeraldadvert6.jpg

A fact based exposition of the upcoming match between the historically renowned Glasgow Celtic v. Let's Pretend FC.

Celtic have been involved in some horror shows at Hunden, but not all of them were of our own creation and odds were amended by some peculiar decision-making by match officials; however - we drew from those experiences and learned to play the game and not the occasion. That mob have 24-hour memories and tend to pretend that things didn't and never happened and that their history (hahahahahaha) somehow allows them to go into this final with a hope of winning.

The beauty of football, is that anything can happen on any given day. No doubt there will be more peculiar decisions made by the match officials. No doubt the pretendy fans will requisition the songs of a dead club and incant their history, but our own destiny remains in our own hands and that destiny will not be altered one iota regardless of Sunday's result.

The bottom line is, is that if we turn up properly invested and attuned then we beat them comfortably. Player for player, we are superior in every area of the field. As a team, we are functioning properly as a unit from back-to-front and we can adapt to different systems should the need apply.

Play the Celtic Way is all that I ask of of Our Team. Don't be influenced by what they want to do - control them, dominate them, destroy them.........

Celtic 4 Let's Pretend 2 (on account of Collum gifting a couple of, or maybe four, pens).

I'm very confident, if we turn up and perform, then the trophy is ours, all the pressure is on the Zombies, I think we will win with a couple of goals to spare.
Forget all the noise coming from the bigotdome, they are not looking forward to this game. 👍

REMEMBER when the papers were full of stories about how Celtic hated playing at Hampden, we were jinxed and stuff like that. We did have some dodgy results right enough but also some triumphs too. The story for the Rangers is much clearer at Hampden - their record is pretty terrible. The did win a penalty shot out against Celtic in a Scottish Cup semi-final only to lose the final to Hibs, then they rioted. The have been thrashed by Celtic every time they got through to semi-finals against us since then and they have also lost to Aberdeen a few times and Motherwell in other semi-finals at Hampden. Their only success in their entire history in a final at the national stadium was beating Peterhead 3-0 in 2016...

View attachment 5504

The press won't mention what is actually their greatest ever Cup success in the coverage, just like they won't mention their terrible Hampden form - despite it being much worse than Celtic's going back to before the Invincible season. For comparison perhaps we should also show a photograph of Celtic's greatest Cup triumph too...

View attachment 5505

Neil Lennon will keep them guessing on his striker options but I think that Odsonne Edouard will start.

Forster

Brown, McGregor

Edouard

View attachment 5506
Like the look of that team WCB have to say you’ve covered almost everything there
But who would you put out for the Flat Earth 🌍 Cup.
do you think we have the legs to get us there
Yours Thaius Timmius

HH 😱

View attachment 5504

View attachment 5505

Forster

Brown, McGregor

Edouard

View attachment 5506
Good call

Will take Griff to score in the 89th minute to win it

Go into the game telling yourself we have done ouselves a favour in the title with the two point gap now they are chasing us, fuck them today and they capitulate and we are on the cusp of a history which will never be surpassed in the whole of the uk, Europe never mind Scotland.
Tell yourself you have 90 minutes to run you guts out win every first ball and be a history maker and legend, its in our make up thats why we are here and why we have the previous trebles, we have done it on three occassions lets go finish this part and move on to the next hurdle.
I think you should tell Lenny to move aside and let you give the pre-match pep talk🍀

A fact based exposition of the upcoming match between the historically renowned Glasgow Celtic v. Let's Pretend FC.

Celtic have been involved in some horror shows at Hunden, but not all of them were of our own creation and odds were amended by some peculiar decision-making by match officials; however - we drew from those experiences and learned to play the game and not the occasion. That mob have 24-hour memories and tend to pretend that things didn't and never happened and that their history (hahahahahaha) somehow allows them to go into this final with a hope of winning.

The beauty of football, is that anything can happen on any given day. No doubt there will be more peculiar decisions made by the match officials. No doubt the pretendy fans will requisition the songs of a dead club and incant their history, but our own destiny remains in our own hands and that destiny will not be altered one iota regardless of Sunday's result.

The bottom line is, is that if we turn up properly invested and attuned then we beat them comfortably. Player for player, we are superior in every area of the field. As a team, we are functioning properly as a unit from back-to-front and we can adapt to different systems should the need apply.

Play the Celtic Way is all that I ask of of Our Team. Don't be influenced by what they want to do - control them, dominate them, destroy them.........

Celtic 4 Let's Pretend 2 (on account of Collum gifting a couple of, or maybe four, pens).
👋👋👋

I’m the same Shamrock and GG, I just can’t sit down so im pacing up and down going into the kitchen, and then I hear a whistle blow and I’m back out again. My nerves are shot to pieces till we are up a goal then I can sit down after 2 goals I can sit back and after 3 I can then get the Bacardi out. 🍀🍀💚 HH
Do you think it’s just us ghirls that get so nervous or are all the bhoys just as nervous as us
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back