League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

Went out to stand in the pishin rain , so is the joy i never felt a drop

just to wave at the fkrs comin up over the hill in there 🚎
Took ma flashlight too ,and nothin they were all naval gazing or groomin each other like chimps

well a did try 🀣

:unsure: πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ†πŸ€πŸ€£

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway ya bunch of drunken, happy fuckers. Whit went wrong today? Let's not get complacent, we all thought that team wid really do them and we didn't. I now really need to see a big performance at our place and knock those coffin nails in. Not meaning to put a dampener on things but I am a great believer in never being too happy - at least not for too long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..... and I have an early start.

Anyway ya bunch of drunken, happy fuckers. Whit went wrong today? Let's not get complacent, we all thought that team wid really do them and we didn't. I now really need to see a big performance at our place and knock those coffin nails in. Not meaning to put a dampener on things but I am a great believer in never being too happy - at least not for too long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..... and I have an early start.
Striker. Simple as that. One Eddy came on even with 10 men no issues. Just need a decent back up to Eddy.....That Lenny trusts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back