League Cup Final - Celtic v the Rangers, Beautiful Sunday 8 December - all comments here

ELR8_MsWkAQEFkM

Working my way through today's pics, it takes quite a while to do this, here are some more and I will post more tomorrow. Remember all the stories are on The Celtic Star and if you fancy writing an Opinion piece let me or Niall know...

View attachment 5619View attachment 5620View attachment 5621View attachment 5622View attachment 5623View attachment 5624View attachment 5625View attachment 5627View attachment 5628View attachment 5626

Why did they hide the face of the axeman its no as if anyone will recognise him if its a made up banner.

Working my way through today's pics, it takes quite a while to do this, here are some more and I will post more tomorrow. Remember all the stories are on The Celtic Star and if you fancy writing an Opinion piece let me or Niall know...

View attachment 5619View attachment 5620View attachment 5621View attachment 5622View attachment 5623View attachment 5624View attachment 5625View attachment 5627View attachment 5628View attachment 5626
Take 3 large and 1 small on the 3rd one capt. Cheers.πŸ˜‰

1575856035061.png

It was a strange match. Sevco dominant the whole game. Celtic played badly but I think that was because Sevcos were successfully stopping Celtic from playing. Celtic's goal was offside. Moralas and another Sevco defender tried to cheat for a penalty - luckily not given. The ref was favouring Sevco for free kicks which made it hard for Celtic to get momentum. I thought it was a bit harsh Frimong got sent off but watched the highlights again and the ref was justified. They should have made another Sevcors player take the penalty, they know Morelas doesn't score against Celtic πŸ˜„ - Overall Sevco were very unlucky not to win or at least draw, but a team consists of 11 players and a GK is part of the team. Forster man of the match.

View attachment 5629

It was a strange match. Sevco dominant the whole game. Celtic played badly but I think that was because Sevcos were successfully stopping Celtic from playing. Celtic's goal was offside. Moralas and another Sevco defender tried to cheat for a penalty - luckily not given. The ref was favouring Sevco for free kicks which made it hard for Celtic to get momentum. I thought it was a bit harsh Frimong got sent off but watched the highlights again and the ref was justified. They should have made another Sevcors player take the penalty, they know Morelas doesn't score against Celtic πŸ˜„ - Overall Sevco were very unlucky not to win or at least draw, but a team consists of 11 players and a GK is part of the team. Forster man of the match.
A team consists of 11 players if you're not playing against Sevco where you get men sent off and they get help from the officials; as in the sending off.
The goal was only offside on a spherical earth. On a flat earth the recalibrated optical refraction would have realigned the positioning of the defenders. I thought you knew this stuff FFS.

Back