League Sponsor

Lubos left peg

Is it possible that Cinch could hold back all prize money at the end of the season, for all clubs, should they chose to?
Due to sevcos ongoing, amateurish campaign against the league sponsors and the embarrassing covering up of the Cinch logo during wee Boncos interview, could Cinch view this as a breach of contract and refuse to pay out?
Surely there has to be a point when the SPFL step up and do something about the scums actions. After all, they "saved" the rangers for the good of Scottish football and all mankind...If they really are there to protect and help all clubs, and not just one, they have to start acting like it. They must know that the withholding of prize money from the clubs in scotland could be catastrophic. It may not be a lot, but a few hundred grand determines whether a club can buy or keep a player or even put the lights on!!
Now I don't know what the rules are on how much and when clubs advertise the league sponsor but I'd imagine Cinch and their lawyers will be looking closely at where they stand, legally, on the issue.

Could have been an issue, had OFFC won the league, but they huvny. 😂
Cinch will get plenty of publicity when WE lift the trophy.
It will be all over the news from here to Australia, Japan Greece, USA and the rest of the World.

But I'm sure every club will get a bit of cash for whatever position they finish. I'm not sure who decides who gets what, Cinch or the SPFL.
If its the SPFL then they will give Sevco the cash regardless....and that's all the more reason for Cinch to withhold their money. I'm surprised no other club has spoken up about this issue.

At the moment, it's a win win for Cinch. They get all the publicity and could possibly get away with not having to pay a penny for it.
It won't effect us...we can earn treble the prize money by selling a fringe player.
Sevco won't give a shit either. They owe everyone and their dog money and it doesn't bother them.
It's the smaller clubs who will suffer most.

Is it possible that Cinch could hold back all prize money at the end of the season, for all clubs, should they chose to?
Due to sevcos ongoing, amateurish campaign against the league sponsors and the embarrassing covering up of the Cinch logo during wee Boncos interview, could Cinch view this as a breach of contract and refuse to pay out?
Surely there has to be a point when the SPFL step up and do something about the scums actions. After all, they "saved" the rangers for the good of Scottish football and all mankind...If they really are there to protect and help all clubs, and not just one, they have to start acting like it. They must know that the withholding of prize money from the clubs in scotland could be catastrophic. It may not be a lot, but a few hundred grand determines whether a club can buy or keep a player or even put the lights on!!
Now I don't know what the rules are on how much and when clubs advertise the league sponsor but I'd imagine Cinch and their lawyers will be looking closely at where they stand, legally, on the issue.
This reminds me a bit of Ronaldo's disgust at the 3 wee bottles of cola that were strategically placed in front of his post match interview which he moved away with a disgusted look on his face like I would never drink that crap.
He was warned as were all players not to move anything else there would be consequences.
The big money in the game doesnt grow on trees , not that cinch are paying much for the Scottish game but I'd think that the rangers being the ones who are violating the contract should be the ones to be reprimanded and they need the cash as much as Dundee

At the moment, it's a win win for Cinch. They get all the publicity and could possibly get away with not having to pay a penny for it.
It won't effect us...we can earn treble the prize money by selling a fringe player.
Sevco won't give a shit either. They owe everyone and their dog money and it doesn't bother them.
It's the smaller clubs who will suffer most.
They're getting more publicity the now by they petty cunts putting tape over theure name during interviews ots going viral so cinch won't be giving a shit especially now we are gonny win the league we've fuckin cinched it troops😂

Cinch should just terminate the spfl contract at the end of the season cite breach of contract and keep the 2nd place loser money

The spfl /sfa have allowed sevco to make and break the rules as they go along every fkn year from the dossier onwards and not a single punishment from the useless fkrs in charge

Rumoured that cinch will withhold the 2nd league prize money due to the 2nd place team not conforming to sponsorship rules, will end up in yet another hun court case 🤣🤣
There's no way that the huns should get any of the sponsorship money, they've treated Cinch with contempt all season.
Their outrage and offence at anything and everything other than their own fans behaviour is a fucking joke.
How childish is it to need to tape over logos incase a dippy hun gets brainwashed by the logo and accidentally buys his next motor from Cinch instead of Dougie Park?
Give them fuck all sponsorship money as they haven't contributed to the advertising, split the SECOND place prize among the other teams, or give it to charity, preferably a charity that will offend the huns, plenty of options there then....

Who determines where the prize money goes?
Does Cinch say, for instance, to the SPFL, "We will pay £5 million sponsorship"....then the SPFL take that money and let the clubs know what the prize money is, depending in where they finish in the league? Or do Cinch sign a separate contract with every team stating what they will recieve depending on their league position?
I'm guessing it's the 1st option and in that case Cinch are more than likely to withhold all cash just to make sure the scum don't get their share. Cinch have no loyalties to any club and couldn't give a shit, for instance, if Dundee lost out on their prize money just as long as the scum didn't get a penny.
They are also fully aware that if they hand the cash to the SPFL, sevco will get their prize money regardless. I'm sure the people at Cinch would have expected our governing body to have stepped in by now.

It’s in the 5 way agreement.....Oldfirm FC can do as they like...

Back