League Sponsor

The spfl /sfa have allowed sevco to make and break the rules as they go along every fkn year from the dossier onwards and not a single punishment from the useless fkrs in charge
Aye bang on and worse is wtf are the other clubs saying/doing about it? 🤐
Cinch are getting the statistically 9th best placed nations top flight for , well for a cinch.
If the likes of Finland and Denmark are already getting paid more for their product which attracts nothing like the audience that the Scottish game does, even without the Glasgow derby then what next?
1 club holding the sponsors to ransom?
After the shambles of trying to go it alone back in the late 90s ( something our game is still paying the price for) youd think that lessons wouldve been learned.
This should be the Dundee clubs , Aberdeen, the Hearts and Hibs , Motherwell and Hamiltons fight to make theRangers comply with the rules.
After all its the SPFL clubs who are receiving the cinch cash and after the empty stadia season these clubs really need the cash as ridiculously undervalued as it is its badly needed.
We can survive it but can those clubs?
I doubt it .
Our toothless association has to at least issue some official warnings or risk seeing clubs go to the wall and not have the luxury of a free pass /bye the lowland league which is where sevco should've started life anyway.
That's where Gretna 2008 are at.
That's where theRangers 2012 shouldve been at best.

As a wee edit to the above I just remembered that it wasnt long ago , a couple of seasons ?
Our top flight had no sponsor at all, I'm not going to google it ( too early, too tired, too lazy lol) but it was the league I think.
Actually did come across this earlier when I was saying that we are ranked 9th in the European coefficient and cinch arent paying much.
Found this wee snippet that says we are ranked 16th when it comes to cash for a broadcasting sponsorship deal which tells me we are mismanaged at the top level and the middle and bottom level as well.
If I was DD or Park or Petrie etc I would not be happy with that at all but all Scottish clubs should not be happy with the crap deal

Once you open scroll down to the broadcasting rights check it out.
That wee bit is interesting because it tells you which channels cover which country for European football.
That's handy when you consider that whatserface.goal is no longer showing any UEFA competitions

Back