Left Back replacement

Now we are over the departure of Kieran we can get down to getting Celtic sorted..
We are all having a laugh at the Ibrokes mob and the shit they are in,but if Lawell and Lenny dont get thier fingers out that mob will have the last laugh.
I expect to get the replies of,,we dont give a shit about what they do,,,well let me tell you Bhoys we should care about what they do because they are bigger better and stronger than they have been for years..
Lawell now needs to dig deep and give Lenny the money he needs to get us over the line for 9 iar..
You younger Bhoys have the chance of seeing this again but this is probably my last chance of seeing a double 9 iar,,no matter how many years apart the 9 iar is I still class it as a double..
I have supported Celtic for 60 years and very proud to have done so but the one thing which really pissess me of is this transfer shit,it is the same every year,,but what this also tells me our scouting system is not what we were told it is..or we would not be waiting for the EPL to close before we start looking for recruits,,or we should not be depending on loan players to become available because this is what is happening ...both quotes from Lenny,,,and this was after he said,,,
,,,We are hoping to have a couple of new faces in by the time we play Cluj.....
So we have played Cluj,,the EPL window is shut,,there cant be anymore excuses..HH

Last edited:
Now we are over the departure of Kieran we can get down to getting Celtic sorted..
We are all having a laugh at the Ibrokes mob and the shit they are in,but if Lawell and Lenny dont get thier fingers out that mob will have the last laugh.
I expect to get the replies of,,we dont give a shit about what they do,,,well let me tell you Bhoys we should care about what they do because they are bigger better and stronger than they have been for years..
Lawell now needs to dig deep and give Lenny the money he needs to get us over the line for 9 iar..
You younger Bhoys have the chance of seeing this again but this is probably my last chance of seeing a double 9 iar,,no matter how many years apart the 9 iar is I still class it as a double..
I have supported Celtic for 60 years and very proud to have done so but the one thing which really pissess me of is this transfer shit,it is the same every year,,but what this also tells me our scouting system is not what we were told it is..or we would not be waiting for the EPL to close before we start looking for recruits,,or we should not be depending on loan players to become available because this is what is happening ...both quotes from Lenny,,,and this was after he said,,,
,,,We are hoping to have a couple of new faces in by the time we play Cluj.....
So we have played Cluj,,the EPL window is shut,,there cant be anymore excuses..HH

I hope we do it for all our fans but especially fans like yourself who feel if its not done now then how long realistically it could take to go on another run like this.

Its never been done before for a reason.

HH GS ☘️

Can we get Panagiotis Retsos from Bayer Leverkusen?His value is 13mil and his main position is Center back but can play RB or LB either.He once was in the list of top 10 defenders of Bundesliga.He is 20years old but now i think he had some previous injuries and maybe he is not in his best form for the club.They have some other Expensive CB so they can get a replacement if we pay them to buy the player.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back