Leipzig v Celtic - All comments here

Far too open need to tighten right up. Torn apart again. We are not ready for Europe. Can see us struggling through the league now.Teams know how to play against us now as proven by ST Mirren and Motherwell. Angeball dead?
I've no worries about our ability to retain our title Ally. The fact that we play in a piss poor league, and really only have to be better than one other team, is of course, a big help. At this level though, we actually come up against very fit, athletic footballers, as opposed to the bread and butter hammer throwers. No panic on that score.

My biggest regret isnt tonight, it's the 2pts dropped in Krakow.
That's where we really were on it and let it slip.
CP will help us now for the next two games but CP can only help so much.
Been a harsh lesson on capitalising when on top, these 3 games.
We're still in it though , and to me that's progress HH

Well we needed the players to step up and be counted tonight especially with our 2CH's out, I'm afraid from my point of view not enough of them did, yes its a different level of team from the league but imho if you want to play for our club these are the games when you are needed. One or 2 looked good in patches but it wasn't enough for this level of competition. All of this ain't really a surprise to me and I believe we are a couple of seasons yet away from getting out of a CL group.

A goal lost from our corner 🙈, a bloody moment of madness from big Joe 🙈, and not taking our own chances 😱.

Must do better Celtic.

P. S 2 nil now to R Madrid 👍

Bloody hell. That is certainly something we don't need.
No we certainly don't Frank and as much as I loathe to say it, Gucci doesn't look like hes going to adjust to the physicality of the game here, be it bad luck or another reason.
Abildgaard and McCarthy are our DMF options but calmac is so much more than a DMF.

Cant really judge Abildgaard on tonight.
McCarthy? He highlights a problem we have to contend with in Scotland.
Getting quality players in , having every position covered is no easy task for our league.
McCarthy wants to be starting ( so he should ), as will others.
This big change to the champions league could possibly help in this department as it brings more fixtures so better playing opportunities at the club for those players.

Back