Lennon Going In Next 24 Hours

David Friel knows his stuff. It's on the money.
WC - you have contacts at Parkhead. Is Kennedy really that highly thought of by the senior folk in our club? Is he a really good coach and is just hacked off because his recommendations to his current boss are ignored? If you don't want to answer tfen sorry, but like so many others on here I am really struggling to see what exactly he brings to the table from a coaching role.

Defensively we are awful, and although he maybe isn't our "defensive coach" surely he would have a special interest in sorting this out and improving us.

WC - you have contacts at Parkhead. Is Kennedy really that highly thought of by the senior folk in our club? Is he a really good coach and is just hacked off because his recommendations to his current boss are ignored? If you don't want to answer tfen sorry, but like so many others on here I am really struggling to see what exactly he brings to the table from a coaching role.

Defensively we are awful, and although he maybe isn't our "defensive coach" surely he would have a special interest in sorting this out and improving us.
Spew Keevins sade he's no the Defensive Coach so whit the Fuk is he? 🤔🤔🤔.. Of course Auld Shoo knows everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. If Kennedys advice is IGNORED by Lennon & Lennon wiz IGNORED by Liewell who IGNORES Kennedy.. GAV Laptop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kennedy is now in position to have an 8 game job interview, like Lennon did back in 2010 and again in 2019.
I think the new CEO and hopefully DoF will want their own man but keeping Kennedy, if he does well until the end of the season, and adding his wee pal Maloney as assistant, is the cheap option.
Hopefully we have someone else lined up and they can't join us until the summer so the need for Kennedy to take us until then.

Back