Lennon Going In Next 24 Hours

Kennedy staying points to the rumours being true that he was undermining in the background all along he's as useless as they disco lights

Take no enjoyment out of any Celtic manager losing there job and it is sad to see

hopefullythe truth will out about this season as there's someting bigger goin on in the background and i don't think it all points at NFL

Thanks for the good times but i feelyou will be more remembered for this season and the bad

Kennedy staying points to the rumours being true that he was undermining in the background all along he's as useless as they disco lights

Take no enjoyment out of any Celtic manager losing there job and it is sad to see

hopefullythe truth will out about this season as there's someting bigger goin on in the background and i don't think it all points at NFL

Thanks for the good times but i feelyou will be more remembered for this season and the bad
You mean the £2M Disco 🕺🕺🕺Lights fur aw they Champions League games🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Wiz aw about the '10' m8 & ANYWAN BUT THE SCUM Winning it!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

In the short term he'll be remembered for this season Kelly but I've a feeling the more time passes and the more we learn about the goings on, he'll be remembered as the guy that was driving a runaway train, albeit poorly

I'm sad it's ended this way but happy that this horrid few months has come to an end. But we need to be careful for what we wish for. If the reports are true we've replaced a manager of medals with an untried coach.

It'll be interesting to see performances from now. If the players up their game then questions are asked but they may drop their level even more we've got 2 huns games to negotiate

In the short term he'll be remembered for this season Kelly but I've a feeling the more time passes and the more we learn about the goings on, he'll be remembered as the guy that was driving a runaway train, albeit poorly

I'm sad it's ended this way but happy that this horrid few months has come to an end. But we need to be careful for what we wish for. If the reports are true we've replaced a manager of medals with an untried coach.

It'll be interesting to see performances from now. If the players up their game then questions are asked but they may drop their level even more we've got 2 huns games to negotiate
If we beat Aberdeen & Utd by 9 then put 5 by the FILTH we've eradicated the GD! Livi & Sainties SENSATIONALLY PUMP the SCUM then they lose evry game after the Split.. Kennedy a Hero!!, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back