Lennon Going In Next 24 Hours

There's some people that are never happy boab and this is the type of trumpet that was probably blowing abuse Fergus McC ann's way back in the day
Not sure what gives you the right to insult me for having an opinion but perhaps that's just the way you are.

You'll find the vast majority of the support (like me) are absolutely delighted that Lennon has left the building, also that he has completely and unequivocally blootered his legend status into outer space.

He may find another job solely because of his trophy count, but make no mistake, he's a dinosaur of a manager and his ego will fuck things up for him wherever he goes eventually.

As for your stupid and ill-informed comments regarding how I view/viewed Fergus?

There's more chance you were one of the ones I was defending him against back in the day. I've come across lots of "poachers turned gamekeeper" types over the years and it wouldn't surprise me if you're yet another.

HH

Not sure what gives you the right to insult me for having an opinion but perhaps that's just the way you are.

You'll find the vast majority of the support (like me) are absolutely delighted that Lennon has left the building, also that he has completely and unequivocally blootered his legend status into outer space.

He may find another job solely because of his trophy count, but make no mistake, he's a dinosaur of a manager and his ego will fuck things up for him wherever he goes eventually.

As for your stupid and ill-informed comments regarding how I view/viewed Fergus?

There's more chance you were one of the ones I was defending him against back in the day. I've come across lots of "poachers turned gamekeeper" types over the years and it wouldn't surprise me if you're yet another.

HH
I'm not having a go at you Khenny, but if Lennon was so bad how does he have a better win ratio of any Celtic manager other than O'Neil? And even forgetting all the trophies he won with us,
How did he take us to the last 16 of the CL? Beat Barca, beat lazio home and away, took hibs from the championship to 4th in the premiership and the semi of the league Cup in a year.
If he's so bad how did all that happen?

I'm not having a go at you Khenny, but if Lennon was so bad how does he have a better win ratio of any Celtic manager other than O'Neil? And even forgetting all the trophies he won with us,
How did he take us to the last 16 of the CL? Beat Barca, beat lazio home and away, took hibs from the championship to 4th in the premiership and the semi of the league Cup in a year.
A better win ratio than any Celtic manager mate? Including BR? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean by win ratio?

A better win ratio is easily explained when he was operating from an insane budget compared to the rest of the league and without much competition. The trophy count clearly comes from the lack of a threat from the zombies as well. Beating Barca was enjoyable on the night but it was a freak result. We were pummelled that night but somehow managed to sneak a win. The Hibs thing is ok but it's hardly awesome manager material. There are countless managers who've gotten a bounce from the team they've taken over and done things that, on paper, look incredible. How did the Hibs thing end after a short time? How did the Bolton thing end? How did this current run end? How did his first stint with us end? He can't do it long term and that seems to be his problem.

Lazio away was decent, I'll say that but compare that to MON turning CP into a fortress for years in Europe? It doesn't stack up well.

We're all entitled to our opinions though m8.

Cheers. HH

A better win ratio is easily explained when he was operating from an insane budget compared to the rest of the league and without much competition. The trophy count clearly comes from the lack of a threat from the zombies as well. Beating Barca was enjoyable on the night but it was a freak result. We were pummelled that night but somehow managed to sneak a win. The Hibs thing is ok but it's hardly awesome manager material. There are countless managers who've gotten a bounce from the team they've taken over and done things that, on paper, look incredible. How did the Hibs thing end after a short time? How did the Bolton thing end? How did this current run end? How did his first stint with us end? He can't do it long term and that seems to be his problem.

Lazio away was decent, I'll say that but compare that to MON turning CP into a fortress for years in Europe? It doesn't stack up well.

We're all entitled to our opinions though m8.

Cheers. HH
BTW I'm not saying he's a phenomenal manager, but I don't think he's as bad as is being made out. Other things have contributed to this fucking calamity of a season, not just lenny imo.

Mixed emotions for me, if true. Relieved that he is finally leaving but gutted that he failed so badly to deliver 10IAR. I'll thank him for his previous achievements but there is no avoiding the fact that this clusterfuck of a season has been nearly a complete unmitigated disaster (scraping the Quadrafenian Treble apart). Good luck Neil. 🍀
A real mixture of emotions for me too BB. Without doubt It's the correct decision for both Lenny and the club; if anything it should've been taken some time back. However, I've got to say there's also a degree of sadness. Lenny is, and always will be, a Celtic legend as far as I'm concerned. Some of the personal abuse the man has taken is, for me, unacceptable. I guess it goes with the territory in these modern times. I wish him a life free of the hatred and bile he's had to put up with; and not always from the dark side.

Last edited:

HH
I’m delighted that he’s left the building too
I’m no different to you
But I’m not blading him in the back on his way out the door and dribbling pish like he shouldn’t set foot in the place again, he’s not welcome
Your more than entitled to an opinion but when it’s a bitter opinion and a load of shite I’m entitled to say so
I’m a Celtic supporter khenny, support my team, my club and all associated with it
I might not like what’s going on and complain but I don’t think I’d ever stoop that low on the basis that we’ve had a bad season and for which he’s culpable as much as the rest
You’ve lost games of football so dint come back ?
If that’s the case they’d be as well handing out dummies with season books

Last edited:
I’m no different to you
But I’m not blading him in the back on his way out the door and dribbling pish like he shouldn’t set foot in the place again, he’s not welcome
Your more than entitled to an opinion but when it’s a bitter opinion and a load of shite I’m entitled to say so
I’m a Celtic supporter khenny, support my team, my club and all associated with it
I might not like what’s going on and complain but I don’t think I’d ever stoop that low on the basis that we’ve had a bad season and for which he’s culpable as much as the rest
You’ve lost games dint come back
If that’s the case they’d be as well handing out dummies with season books.

I’m no different to you
You’ve lost games dint come back
If that’s the case they’d be as well handing out dummies with season books
Unfortunately for NFL this season has been one clusterfuck the perfect fuckin storm 🙈🙈Lenny was the manager so unfortunately the buck stops there but just a thought 🤔🤔 there are cunts at there work today be it at Celtic park or Lennox town that should have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror and ask did I do enough to help the manager , there is very few who should sleep tonight 🤬🤬🤬

Unfortunately for NFL this season has been one clusterfuck the perfect fuckin storm 🙈🙈Lenny was the manager so unfortunately the buck stops there but just a thought 🤔🤔 there are cunts at there work today be it at Celtic park or Lennox town that should have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror and ask did I do enough to help the manager , there is very few who should sleep tonight 🤬🤬🤬
100% m8
Players get a manager the sack
Admittedly he’s made some amount of baffling decisions and contributed hugely to his own p45
But some of them have downed tools this year knowing there is no crowds and no comeback on that attitude
I guarantee if Celtic park was full every fixture there wouldn’t have been anywhere near as many points dropped

100% m8
Players get a manager the sack
Admittedly he’s made some amount of baffling decisions and contributed hugely to his own p45
But some of them have downed tools this year knowing there is no crowds and no comeback on that attitude
I guarantee if Celtic park was full every fixture there wouldn’t have been anywhere near as many points dropped
Question is if you got the managers job today and looked at how these cunts have performed all season you would be lucky tae huv a fuckin five a side team fannies🙈

The Snake thinks Kennedy is the ideal candidate to be manager.
"In my time there he was an absolutely brilliant first team coach. He's very loyal, very hard working and always very supportive"

Strange that he's the only cunt you left behind when you went slithering down the road then, 2 faced bastard! 🐍 🐍 🐍

The Snake thinks Kennedy is the ideal candidate to be manager.
"In my time there he was an absolutely brilliant first team coach. He's very loyal, very hard working and always very supportive"

Strange that he's the only cunt you left behind when you went slithering down the road then, 2 faced bastard!II

It think he actually wanted JK to go with him Hoopy. JK chose to stay.

HH
Tissue ?

I feel bad that the season ended the way it has, and for me, Neil Lennon will keep his legendary status
There are more than a few who spat the dummy and downed tools these past few months
Those are the ones who should be allowed to follow their dreams elsewhere
The club needs to get this managers position right this time, as having seen some of the antics of 'fans' outside Celtic park when things were going wrong, who knows what will happen if this shit show is allowed to continue
I've read some of the names on MSM, it's laughable, so I'll wait and see who we bring in
for next season
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back