Lennon Going In Next 24 Hours

I think they have him till end of season but he's walked now
I think he hoped to finish the season with a winning run and leave in a better fashion

I think he's lived this way his whole life in scotland
in a strange way he thrives on it
Aye maybe so, NEVER Manage again m8, that's him dun! Rich man, can make a few sheckles daein Punditry 😏😏😏

a wid a,walked in november mate...lennons no skint...10ar n your stayin fur money...lawell jis as bad no wantin tae pay it
Lennon ain't a quitter m8 and never shirked or shied away from a challenge
He was never leaving in November of his own accord
he's an intelligent man who made quite a career as a player with limited technical ability
he's also a winner

before a game vs Milan years ago ancelloti was asked by media if he could sign a Celtic player who would it be
he answered immediately Neil Lennon
every game I have watched, home, away, Europe or Scotland he plays the same way no matter the oppositi on. A clever player that does the hardest parts of the game brilliantly.

he's done well for himself with the attributes he's had

Don't see Kennedy getting the the gig of what is going to be a massive rebuilding job in the summer. If he does any sort of job in the remainder of the season then so be it. ..but he still has to also move on.We need somebody to hold the fort and he is the obvious choice ...simply because there is no one else. There is of course sadness to see NFL come to this regardless of his inadequacy to achieve what we all coveted this season. I appreciate and recognise the reasons for the anger towards him however my feeling now is one of relief for both him and our supporters and I wish him well as a Celtic supporter and human being. HH

There's plenty out there that would do it for a couple of months T
and plenty much better qualified than Kennedy
If it is him it's short sighted and shows a lack of imagination
people have paid a lot of money to watch this season and they owe them much better than Kennedy
Don't see Kennedy getting the the gig of what is going to be a massive rebuilding job in the summer. If he does any sort of job in the remainder of the season then so be it. ..but he still has to also move on.We need somebody to hold the fort and he is the obvious choice ...simply because there is no one else. There is of course sadness to see NFL come to this regardless of his inadequacy to achieve what we all coveted this season. I appreciate and recognise the reasons for the anger towards him however my feeling now is one of relief for both him and our supporters and I wish him well as a Celtic supporter and human being. HH

According to tomorrow's Sun
I'm sorry to say that if Lennon has gone I won't be crying. I was disappointed when he got the job in the first place. I have in various posts given my opinion on his skill set. I unfortunately do not have a clue who'll be our new manager, I can only hope that we get a modern mgr who'll be given the chance to develop all aspects of the processes where we can once again be glad to watch the team play good football.

Someone somewhere has finally decided that the Celtic brand has been damaged enough. Not so much that normal service wont resume next season. Kennedy as interim gives us the chance to see what he has learned under some good managers but theres no pressure on for him and I'm like most and wouldnt accept him full time unless we start banging in 5or6 goals a game with real attacking intent. Still I hope that this means Celtic have their man in their sights now and we name an experienced manager shortly. Neil Lennon , thank you for the memories and the glory , it's a sad end for such a legend but he should remember that the same fate befell the likes of Ceaser himself it's a pity he choose to hang in there and how ugly it all got. I will never forget the Celtic Treble Treble bus passing the brazen head that day. EAT SLEEP TREBLE REPEAT!! And we did it again incredibly. It's a new dawn for the club and our rivals should very much beware. Over to Dom McKay, give us back our Celtic please. HH COYBIG ☘

Maybe lenny can say now what the mitigating circumstances are that he was talking about last week seeing he's not an employee of cfc anymore.apart from that I wish him well in the future. Just wish he hadve got the 10.now we look forward to a new manager and hopefully a new board. Mon the hoops.

Come on Khenny were better than that
nearly 20 years and 20 medals as a player and manager should earn you better than that talk
Always welcome at the club I support
This should've been the most memorable season since 1967 but he allowed his ego to feck it up.

After being embarrassed numerous times in big games he still thought he was the man for the job. Christ, he was still saying he was the man to rebuild the team next season! 😳

His legend status is now non-existent as far as I'm concerned.

Time will tell how he is viewed by most of the Celtic support, I hope it is fondly & as a legend. I think he should be, mistakes have been made this season but the board should have had the balls to sack him months ago or he should have walked before Christmas. I wish him well, just wish it had been before he was made full time manager.

Club legend is a much overused term in these days of players representing many clubs. Since the lions it is my opinion that there have been 2 players I would put in this category - Paul McStay and Henrik. We have many other great representatives but just those 2 for me. I never had NL as a favourite but we cannot ignore what he has given our club nor he what our club has given him. He was not good enough to replace BR as a manager end of story but I cannot believe that no one realised that when he was appointed and it certainly looks like it was a solely financial decision. The money saved was spent on bringing expensive loan players in and they have mostly been distinctly average or worse. The last few seasons have been an absolute disaster in terms of progress at Celtic Park and the person at the top, boardroom and pitchside has to be held responsible. So cheers Neil, go chill for a bit and Peter just fuck off.

Maybe lenny can say now what the mitigating circumstances are that he was talking about last week seeing he's not an employee of cfc anymore.apart from that I wish him well in the future. Just wish he hadve got the 10.now we look forward to a new manager and hopefully a new board. Mon the hoops.
He won’t not a chance here’s a bag a money shut the fuck up ,unfortunately

WAS a Celtic legend, not so sure now, his pigheadedness and stark refusal to accept reality, should have asked lawwell for a settlement before Christmas, he’s lost the dressing room, doesn’t look a well man, it’s hard to feel pity over his metal health issues, he could have took himself out the firing line months ago, I’d imagine he’s a very wealthy man, doesn’t need the cash, but his greed blinded his judgement........he will forever be known as the man that lost the 10

This should've been the most memorable season since 1967 but he allowed his ego to feck it up.

After being embarrassed numerous times in big games he still thought he was the man for the job. Christ, he was still saying he was the man to rebuild the team next season! 😳

His legend status is now non-existent as far as I'm concerned.
Bit harsh ten is only a number so what they never got ten in a row, neither did Jock Stein, we got 9 we got a quadruple treble and an invincible. What would you have him say to the media when asked a loaded question, I am not the man for the job or we will see what happens, he is a legend and will stay a legend, his credentials will speak for him and when he is questioned by inferior player doughnuts in the media, he will have the credentials to tell them to fuck up.
Get over it man, we are bigger than our failures, the history shows this, for every failure there is a success story.
1966-74 9 inarow
1967 EC
1970 blown away Leeds Utd to reach the final again
1988 Centenary double
2001 MON
2002/2002 Seville Final, best fans award, best party ever
2011-2020 9 in a row
2012 Huns die officially
Invincible season
Quadruple treble season
Brendan Rodgers big name
Tony Watt V Barcelona Happy 125th Celtic birthday

Last edited:
Bit harsh ten is only a number so what they never got ten in a row, neither did Jock Stein, we got 9 we got a quadruple treble and an invincible. What would you have him say to the media when asked a loaded question, I am not the man for the job or we will see what happens, he is a legend and will stay a legend, his credentials will speak for him and when he is questioned by inferior player doughnuts in the media, he will have the credcential to tell them to fuck up.
Get it over it man, we are bigger than our failures, the history shows this, for every failure there is a success story.
1966-74 9 inarow
1967 EC
1988 Centenary double
Seville Final, best fans award, best party ever
2011-2020 9 in a row
2012 Huns die officially
Invicible season
Quadruple treble season
There's some people that are never happy boab and this is the type of trumpet that was probably blowing abuse Fergus McC ann's way back in the day

Bit harsh ten is only a number so what they never got ten in a row, neither did Jock Stein, we got 9 we got a quadruple treble and an invincible. What would you have him say to the media when asked a loaded question, I am not the man for the job or we will see what happens, he is a legend and will stay a legend, his credentials will speak for him and when he is questioned by inferior player doughnuts in the media, he will have the credentials to tell them to fuck up.
Get over it man, we are bigger than our failures, the history shows this, for every failure there is a success story.
1966-74 9 inarow
1967 EC
1988 Centenary double
2001 MON
2002/2002 Seville Final, best fans award, best party ever
2011-2020 9 in a row
2012 Huns die officially
Invincible season
Quadruple treble season
Brendan Rodgers big name
Tony Watt V Barcelona Happy 125th Celtic birthday
I like the list Boab, but it could've been even better had PL had the balls to invest in the team properly over the last few years, instead of just trying to get by on the cheap. There are teams who play in leagues similar to our own who use a better process to keep their clubs both profitable and relevant in European football. Using scouting and player development as a basis for ongoing success, therefore negating the need to spend excessive amounts of money bringing in players, allowing the money earned in European tournaments to maintain the processes, we as a club should use a similar route to success.

I like the list Boab, but it could've been even better had PL had the balls to invest in the team properly over the last few years, instead of just trying to get by on the cheap. There are teams who play in leagues similar to our own who use a better process to keep their clubs both profitable and relevant in European football. Using scouting and player development as a basis for ongoing success, therefore negating the need to spend excessive amounts of money bringing in players, allowing the money earned in European tournaments to maintain the processes, we as a club should use a similar route to success.
Got to be the aim going forward, new guy is a mrketing CEO i believe so no need to show your well known brand and wares at home when there is a bigger catch in Europe and at home.

Back