Lenny presser

Gotta love Neilly a true Celt he spoke really well when the numbnuts were trying to draw him out into a slagfest of their beloved team, he just told them some cold hard truths and I bet they are not amused as they were expecting Neil to be given them headlines for their Hun readers haha top man..

Gotta love Neilly a true Celt he spoke really well when the numbnuts were trying to draw him out into a slagfest of their beloved team, he just told them some cold hard truths and I bet they are not amused as they were expecting Neil to be given them headlines for their Hun readers haha top man..
exactly m8 , perfect response , perfect CELTIC gaffer

Lenny givin it wi both barrels!!!!! HH Lenny!
He has been on the receiving end of a lot of their abuse
I remember when Martin O'Neill put his arm around him as the zombies were giving him dog's abuse
Lenny will have Broony's back and so will the team
The Establishment and their MSM lackeys, will do all they can to derail the Champions
Let them fester in their own toxicity
They are an embarrassment to Scotland

HH

Lenny givin it wi both barrels!!!!! HH Lenny!
yeeehaw M.D. Hail Hail m8

Lenny spoke for me today in a way that Rodgers just would not have done. There are pretty unique circumstances that Celtic will face if we are are going to get to 10IAR and they are going to throw everything -legal or otherwise, moral or otherwise - at us to try to prevent it happening.

That's why we need a manager who knows the score and is one of us.

That is also why we need to make our minds up and get behind Neil Lennon, Scott Brown and Mikael Lustig who understand what we'll be facing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back