lenny "we were playing against 12 men"

Bit if the Arsene Wenger about Lenny who obviously didn't see the tackle from behind on Ntcham or the tackle on Forrest granted the ref wasn't great yesterday but that went both ways

went down in my estimation big time,after everything that man suffered,before,during and after his time at celtic,to make that insinuation that celtic are being given preferential treatment!!!! ffs the best team won.the woodwork was yer star man. retraction required lenny or reputation with us is stained!
Seems they all want to be HunnyG and blame the MIB before we do.

Lennon deserves any fine or ban coming to him for such idiotic comments. His team were given a lesson in football and got off very lightly indeed. His moronic comment about a red card not being given (at worst it was a yellow) while ignoring his own teams leniency shows how ridiculous his ranting really is. Denial, deflection just typical of the crap I'd expect from the Govan cheats. Should have shown some class and respect for better opponents, but chose the easy way out to hide Hibs many short comings. Get used to the thrashings as heavier defeats are ahead.
Gerrard never got a fine or ban for what he said so why should Lenny be treated differently?

I was in FS5 and had a good view of Lennons behaviour. From first minute to last he disputed every single decision. He had a go at the linesman and the 4th official. He shouted at his own players and slagged off his players on the park to the dug out. Boyle had a shot and Lennon shouted to the dugout "Pathetic". I have never seen a display like it. At one point he went to pick up a water bottle to throw at the referee Then to have a go at Chris Davies and then the 12th Man jib was a poor show
This was at celtic park not ibrox. He knows the score and he embarrassed himself.

I read the article about why Lennon would never be back to Celtic and didn't agree with it. After yesterday then there is no way he will be back.

The Fans around me give the away Dugout pelters and used to get some banter with ex tims like big Yogi. We started some early banter with "Neil" but quickly his shocking behaviour shut the good natured comments up.

I think there's more to this.

Neil Lennon imo loves Celtic. It may just be he doesn't love everyone connected to us though........for reasons we will probably never know.

Perhaps he’s pissed at his budget...... seriously i would be more offended if i was his player, rejects and free’s ? c’mon bhoys n ghirls wind it back a notch he’s after cash.

Perhaps he’s pissed at his budget...... seriously i would be more offended if i was his player, rejects and free’s ? c’mon bhoys n ghirls wind it back a notch he’s after cash.
60000 signing to the ref that he is a mason in the black and giving him dogs abuse, whose Staurday do you think he would rather piss on, Lenny?

Back