L'Equipe Shocker - 'I wanna, I wanna Sell Edouard,' Pistol Pete's Plan?

You would think that foundations were laid in this transfer window for a serious run at CL qualification next summer. But that would be contingent on the integrity of the team remaining secure. The board seem to be prepared at all times to adopt the easy wrong and sell star players rather than the hard right of investing in the team to make money through the CL. We are only a couple of big offers for Edouard and Ajer away from another summer of discontent. The fans deserve better and need to get that message across to the board.

Last edited:
The sad thing is I'm in no way surprised. There is one thing gambling with Europe every season, this however shows a complete disregard to supporters. Would we be gambling 9 in a row without Edouard? Utter contempt for what the supporters want. Just go Lawwell.

You would think that foundations were laid in this transfer window for a serious run a CL qualification next summer. But that would contingent on the integrity of the team remaining secure. The board seem to be prepared at all times to adopt the easy wrong and sell star players rather than the hard right of investing in the team to make money through the CL. We are only a couple of big offers for Edouard and Ajer away from another summer of discontent. The fans deserve better and need to get that message across to the board.

I don't think the board believes the team can do anything in the CL. They don't prepare for it and then fulfill their own prophecy.

When our star players do well,particularly in big games,then big clubs are bound to be interested in them,whether there was interest from Monaco or not,a "potential" contract was,allegedly offered,meanwhile Eddy Le Skelper is still here so let's enjoy him and we can still keep one eye on Lawell.

Back