Lewis Morgan named Inter Miami MVP

Morgan is being heavily linked with a move to England (rumoured to be ~£3m!!!). Not sure if it is the usual transfer bullshite or not, but it is amazing how well young players develop when they are given a chance to develop! Fair play to tge young lad for trying something different.

Morgan is being heavily linked with a move to England (rumoured to be ~£3m!!!). Not sure if it is the usual transfer bullshite or not, but it is amazing how well young players develop when they are given a chance to develop! Fair play to tge young lad for trying something different.
Hope it's transfer bullshite, because he's really pretty well-liked down in Miami.

Blog post on Lewis from yours truly:

The slower and less violent pace of MLS suits technical players and Morgan is just that. I'd love Scotland to be able to allow that to develop but sadly our Country is full of huns taught to kick and cheat and where running is more important than technique. I'd encourage any young lad with the talent of Morgan to head stateside or other technical environments rather than be bogged down in the Neanderthal environs of our archaic little culture to football past, where even the refereeing college is encouraged to protect the hammer thrower over the artist. Do yourself a favour kids, go and have a career and avoid it being shortened unnecessarily.

The slower and less violent pace of MLS suits technical players and Morgan is just that. I'd love Scotland to be able to allow that to develop but sadly our Country is full of huns taught to kick and cheat and where running is more important than technique. I'd encourage any young lad with the talent of Morgan to head stateside or other technical environments rather than be bogged down in the Neanderthal environs of our archaic little culture to football past, where even the refereeing college is encouraged to protect the hammer thrower over the artist. Do yourself a favour kids, go and have a career and avoid it being shortened unnecessarily.
^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

Inter Miami CF had a good season for an expansion team, making the MLS playoffs for the first year. In large part, it's because of the play of former Celt Lewis Morgan. The club recornized this by making him this year's MVP.

Now they should make him Captain Morgan . . . .

No offence Larry but I dont care, he was supposed to be something truly special for us and we lef him go for a measly 500k if that, I understand that forvthe club to have stood in the way of such a dream move woulve been a disgrace so I hope theyve put a hefty sell on clause into the sale. Beyond that its just a case of was our player, left, doing well, dont really care, though it is more important to Scotland that he does well. Still an interesting post dont get me wrong but for me it means nothing to me oh Vienna ✌

No offence Larry but I dont care, he was supposed to be something truly special for us and we lef him go for a measly 500k if that, I understand that forvthe club to have stood in the way of such a dream move woulve been a disgrace so I hope theyve put a hefty sell on clause into the sale. Beyond that its just a case of was our player, left, doing well, dont really care, though it is more important to Scotland that he does well. Still an interesting post dont get me wrong but for me it means nothing to me oh Vienna ✌
FFS Man? What happened to you? If it isn't a Yellow bunnet then you just don't care any more! You are obsessed with them. I think you need to get professional help to get over you addiction. "1 more bunnet - just 1 more bunnet before Hogmanay. That's all I need".

You could look at it like that winter or you could view as another negative to go against our coaching staff. Another young player played out of position, not really given a chance...confidence battered and when the damage was done sent on his way. All because our coaches seem incapable of taken young raw talent and doing something special with them (dembele, oko-flex, connelly, O'connor)

You could look at it like that winter or you could view as another negative to go against our coaching staff. Another young player played out of position, not really given a chance...confidence battered and when the damage was done sent on his way. All because our coaches seem incapable of taken young raw talent and doing something special with them (dembele, oko-flex, connelly, O'connor)
Thought we might have seen Dembele in the first team squad at least this season but hes got an attitude problem supposedly!

Back