Lewis Morgan named Inter Miami MVP

Thought we might have seen Dembele in the first team squad at least this season but hes got an attitude problem supposedly!
I'd say I'd have an attitude problem too if i was such a highly sought after youngster and I'd played less than a quarter of an hour game time in the last couple of years! How the hell can we pretend to be a club that develops youngsters when they waste a couple of years on the bench!

I'd say I'd have an attitude problem too if i was such a highly sought after youngster and I'd played less than a quarter of an hour game time in the last couple of years! How the hell can we pretend to be a club that develops youngsters when they waste a couple of years on the bench!
He'll probably leave in the summer for free when his contract runs out.The biggest headscratcher to me is how in the fuck did we not see Soro and Turnbull sooner?Makes ye wonder!

Thought we might have seen Dembele in the first team squad at least this season but hes got an attitude problem supposedly!

We know he's got talent. The small chances he's had he's looked really good. Yet Lenny won't even put the boy on the bench. Im sure when he signed a senior contract with us we made him promises, we weren't the only club looking for his signature....promises id imagine have been broken time and time again. He will be in with a group of talented youngsters who would have been watching our 1st team this season, wondering how the fuck they haven't been given a chance.

We know he's got talent. The small chances he's had he's looked really good. Yet Lenny won't even put the boy on the bench. Im sure when he signed a senior contract with us we made him promises, we weren't the only club looking for his signature....promises id imagine have been broken time and time again. He will be in with a group of talented youngsters who would have been watching our 1st team this season, wondering how the fuck they haven't been given a chance.
And we will miss out on talented youngsters for years to come, as they won't come here just to be ignored.

Seems to be quite a few players with an attitude at the moment you would think younger players would realise that this season is a different one to all others and bide their time but not so , they all want to play which is how it should be perhaps explained to them a little better

You could look at it like that winter or you could view as another negative to go against our coaching staff. Another young player played out of position, not really given a chance...confidence battered and when the damage was done sent on his way. All because our coaches seem incapable of taken young raw talent and doing something special with them (dembele, oko-flex, connelly, O'connor)
We also have Perez who's doing really well over the pond

Back