Lewis Morgan

That's all very good. Let's hope Brendan doesn't tell him to forget all those skills and to just focus on passing it to Brown or Boyata ??

Look Lewis my man I know we signed you coz you can do all these others things, but just stick to the safe 3 yard pass to the left or right. You want your bonuses don't you. Do what your told and in training I want you to over exert yourself so your hamstrings twang every time you try to twist.

Good lad you'll go far in the game.

Oh and griff if you shoot again next time i pick you your dropped. I said 3 yard passes to the left or right.

Its all about the bonuses lads and their are no bonuses for craft guile or shooting. Only 3 yard passes to left earn bonuses. Its not all about winning its about winning with a 3 yard side way pass into the net.

And please stop doing your own thing the fans are disappointed in your lack of discipline to the 3 yard pass rule.

I really can't believe we managed to win double treble with you lot doing your own thing. Now Ill drop anyone who cannot follow the plan.

Not only the players that need freshened up..
I think Brendan’s brain could do with some too

Im sure for a million quid a season we had hire a bunch of big burly steroid thugs to help motivate the players when they are playing pure gash.

Half time team talks could be replaced with the half time slapping sessions

Tongue in cheek Im a pacifist really. Honest. No really.

It's hardly ideal to bring in a new player when the team is struggling. We should introduce him off the bench a few times first and then give him a start

My mate’s a St Mirren fan and raved about the boy. Went to see a couple of games last season and he stuck out like a sore thumb.

I’m pretty certain this boy will be a regular starter for us and would’ve been already had he not picked up an unfortunate injury.

Looking forward to seeing him get his chance. I think he'll take it and be just what we need at the moment. Him and edouard running at defenders will be giving them nightmares

I defo think it would be excellent if he got a run in the team soon.....Too many sure of their place. As others have said it would be nice if he could venture to the by line rather than passing sideways.

The boy looks really good. He needs to be given a chance to put pressure on those holding the jersey. We are a bit stale lately and we need someone who can make things happen apart from the safe option.

Members online

Latest posts

Back