Liel Abada

OK I’m going to say this about the situation in Gaza. Hamas started this not the Israelis. They killed hundreds of innocent people including foreigners and Palestinians. They knew what the Israeli response would be but they went ahead and did it anyway without caring that hundreds more of their ‘own’ people would die. They are a shower of thugs. Nobody would be dead if they hadn’t started this. Does anybody really think that ANY nation would just take this lying down?
Let’s ask ourselves about the Israelis and why they act the way they do.
When the Nazis tried to deport Jews prior to WW2 many countries refused to take them. And where were we (and the yanks) in 39-45 when millions of them were killed? That’s right..nowhere. We weren’t fighting the war because millions of Jews were being massacred-that was for completely different reasons. Is it any surprise then they act as they do and protect themselves? In their shoes I sure wouldn’t respond well to any threats of extermination (as has been muted by other arab countries) or any other such violence ever again.
Am I sorry that hundreds of Palestinians are dead? Certainly. I don’t wish death on anyone. But as I said let’s remember the Israelis didn’t start this a crowd of Palestinian hoodlums did knowing full well what the consequences of their actions would be.
OK rant over.
Do you honestly think that hamas started this by what they done last week? Take your blinkers off. Yes what they done has flared it up and probably what they wanted to achieve was to bring world attention to what was going on on a constant basis where the world was turning a blind eye to it. These fuckin mudering Israeli bastards are slaughtering away at men women and children on a regular basis and nobody wants to fuckin talk about it. If animals were being treated the way the Palestinians are the world would be up on arms.
And now you bring Russia into it. I was just waiting to see how long it would take for that wee gem to appear. That's as bad as 9/11 and the subsequent blaming of Iraq.
As someone else said on here, Israel could have stopped last weeks attack, but they needed a proper excuse to enter Palestinian territory to take even more of their land.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a fuckin duck.

After the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WW1 the League of Nations declared Palestine a British Mandate. Syria became a French Mandate. Before the French pulled out they cut off a wee bit of Syria and gave it to their Arab Christian allies this how Lebanon came to exist. The Muslim Ottomans ruled Turkey, Arabia, the Southern Balkan’s and some of North Africa for 500 years. The British and French Politicians, Sykes and Picot, created the modern Middle East by taking a ruler and pencil to a map and drawing straight lines across what used to be the Ottoman Empire and chopping it up into easier to manipulate and manage chunks. These lines on a map took no account of ethnic or religious sensibilities. Palestine remained a British mandate until 1948. Britain pulled out after Zionist terror groups Irgun and Hagenah waged a terrorist campaign against the British mandate. The straw that broke the camels back was the bombing of The King David hotel (HQ of the British Mandate) in Jerusalem, by Zionist terror group Irgun, that killed 91 people. Irgun were the first to use car bombs. Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachin Begin was one the Irgun bombers.
These Zionists, mostly immigrants from the US and Europe, founded the The State of Israel on Palestinian land and without the consent of the people who lived there. The Palestinians call this the Nakbah (catastrophe). This was not enough for some Zionists who said God gave them Judea and Samarra (The West Bank of the River Jordan). Israel has occupied this land illegally since 1967 and in breach of UN Security Council Resolution 242 which calls on Israel to withdraw to its 1967 border. Israel’s response? To build settlements on land they occupy illegally. This is a crime under international law. Israel continually flaunts international law without consequence. They stole the Golan Heights from Syria very recently too after Trump gave them the go ahead. They occupy The Shebba Farms area of Southern Lebanon too and have diverted rivers and streams in Southern Lebanon to Northern Israel.
Now they have announced they are to commit another war crime by expelling 1.2m people from their homes.
History: a truly wonderful interest subject; but a deadly influence when it comes to choosing a path for a peaceful existence between our many cultures. That, coupled with religion, does nothing other than hold humankind back. Both have been used, and continue to be used, in the most useless, senseless, and utterly ruthless pursuit of power and control.

The most useful aid to the despot/tyrant/zealot.

Terrific post Richybhoy.

History: a truly wonderful interest subject; but a deadly influence when it comes to choosing a path for a peaceful existence between our many cultures. That, coupled with religion, does nothing other than hold humankind back. Both have been used, and continue to be used, in the most useless, senseless, and utterly ruthless pursuit of power and control.

The most useful aid to the despot/tyrant/zealot.

Terrific post Richybhoy.
I have no problem with people who are religious Frank. But the problems start when the powers that be use it to rise people against each other.
In Ireland protestant and Catholic got along the very best. Infact a fair few well known Irish republicans were protestant.

Do you honestly think that hamas started this by what they done last week? Take your blinkers off. Yes what they done has flared it up and probably what they wanted to achieve was to bring world attention to what was going on on a constant basis where the world was turning a blind eye to it. These fuckin mudering Israeli bastards are slaughtering away at men women and children on a regular basis and nobody wants to fuckin talk about it. If animals were being treated the way the Palestinians are the world would be up on arms.
And now you bring Russia into it. I was just waiting to see how long it would take for that wee gem to appear. That's as bad as 9/11 and the subsequent blaming of Iraq.
As someone else said on here, Israel could have stopped last weeks attack, but they needed a proper excuse to enter Palestinian territory to take even more of their land.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a fuckin duck.
Did you read the whole post mate? Note that I pointed out historical facts that led to the emergence of the state of Israel. Hint : holocaust?
The ‘murdering Israeli bastards’ aren’t taking men, women and children away and killing them off in concentration camps and slave labour works. 6 million of them. And that isn’t the first time it’s happened to them. I for one can see why they would they would say this will never happen to us again.
I think you should take some blinkers off and recall what has happened to Jews in the past and attempt to see what their attitude to these kinds of threats might be. As I said I for one sure wouldn’t just stand around and take it again.
As for Russia I merely repeated some stuff I had read. This is nothing like blaming Iraq for 9/11. Unless you think Vlad is above that kind of shit?
Oh and you think it’s OK to kill hundreds of their own people and foreigners (including Brits) to bring this grievance to the world’s attention?
Come on...

Last edited:
I have no problem with people who are religious Frank. But the problems start when the powers that be use it to rise people against each other.
In Ireland protestant and Catholic got along the very best. Infact a fair few well known Irish republicans were protestant.
They sure were,TD. Wolfe Tone, Parnell, Emmet come immediately to mind. It has to be remembered also, that the desire for Irish independence, or home rule was actually driven by protestant Irishmen.

All that changed when religion raised its ugly head and Unionist politicians used their mantra of " Home Rule Means Rome Rule" in order to shift the focus. It worked.
Maybe another subject for another day .

After the fall of the Ottoman Empire after WW1 the League of Nations declared Palestine a British Mandate. Syria became a French Mandate. Before the French pulled out they cut off a wee bit of Syria and gave it to their Arab Christian allies this how Lebanon came to exist. The Muslim Ottomans ruled Turkey, Arabia, the Southern Balkan’s and some of North Africa for 500 years. The British and French Politicians, Sykes and Picot, created the modern Middle East by taking a ruler and pencil to a map and drawing straight lines across what used to be the Ottoman Empire and chopping it up into easier to manipulate and manage chunks. These lines on a map took no account of ethnic or religious sensibilities. Palestine remained a British mandate until 1948. Britain pulled out after Zionist terror groups Irgun and Hagenah waged a terrorist campaign against the British mandate. The straw that broke the camels back was the bombing of The King David hotel (HQ of the British Mandate) in Jerusalem, by Zionist terror group Irgun, that killed 91 people. Irgun were the first to use car bombs. Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachin Begin was one the Irgun bombers.
These Zionists, mostly immigrants from the US and Europe, founded the The State of Israel on Palestinian land and without the consent of the people who lived there. The Palestinians call this the Nakbah (catastrophe). This was not enough for some Zionists who said God gave them Judea and Samarra (The West Bank of the River Jordan). Israel has occupied this land illegally since 1967 and in breach of UN Security Council Resolution 242 which calls on Israel to withdraw to its 1967 border. Israel’s response? To build settlements on land they occupy illegally. This is a crime under international law. Israel continually flaunts international law without consequence. They stole the Golan Heights from Syria very recently too after Trump gave them the go ahead. They occupy The Shebba Farms area of Southern Lebanon too and have diverted rivers and streams in Southern Lebanon to Northern Israel.
Now they have announced they are to commit another war crime by expelling 1.2m people from their homes.
Great post Richy 👏👏

HH🙏

Did you read the whole post mate? Note that I pointed out historical facts that led to the emergence of the state of Israel. Hint : holocaust?
The ‘murdering Israeli bastards’ aren’t taking men, women and children away and killing them off in concentration camps and slave labour works. 6 million of them. And that isn’t the first time it’s happened to them. I for one can see why they would they would say this will never happen to us again.
I think you should take some blinkers off and recall what has happened to Jews in the past and attempt to see what their attitude to these kinds of threats might be. As I said I for one sure wouldn’t just stand around and take it again.
As for Russia I merely repeated some stuff I had read. This is nothing like blaming Iraq for 9/11. Unless you think Vlad is above that kind of shit?
I know the history of the Jews. And anyone who doesn't, then read over the posts this last week or so. It has been well hashed out on here.
I lived in New York for years, I know and knew plenty of Jews. Some decent people some complete privileged arseholes. I've also worked with Christian Israelis and Palestinians. So I have a fair grasp of what's going on there.
The very fact that if you are a Jew from anywhere in the world, you can claim Israeli citizenship is wrong. Coupled with the fact that you can arrive there and put a Palestinian family out of their home and move into their home is totally fuckin wrong in any walk of life. It is fuckin subhuman. The fact that they have been squashed into a corner of their own country is fuckin wrong. Let alone these cruel bastards have control of their everyday needs is fuckin wrong. They have no water left. Are you OK with that?
I personally don't give two fucks about religion or skin colour. I hate discrimination in any shape or form. I fuckin hate bullies. I stood up for south American people in NY for years when white people were treating them like second class citizens. Its fuckin wrong. I don't care what country anyone is from. I grew up in very tough times in the six counties and in a big family. We were always raised to treat everyone equal and to stand up for the downtrodden. I don't forget I came from and I never will. What Israel has been subjecting these people to for years is fuckin wrong. And anyone who can't see that is totally blind.

I just read about a guy called Ronnie Bunting who was in the INLA until his death at the hands of two assassins who also shot his wife who survived. She is convinced it was the SAS
His father was Major Reginald Bunting who was at one time election agent for Ian Paisley !!!
INLA Deadly Divisions by Henry McDonald and Jack Holland.

Note that I pointed out historical facts that led to the emergence of the state of Israel. Hint : holocaust?

The zionists had already started stealing Palestine before the Holocaust. The Balfour declaration was issued November 1917. The League of Nations Mandate for Palestine went into effect in September 1923. And why should the Arabs of Palestine pay the price for a Holocaust perpertrated by a European power. Why should the Arabs of Palestine pay for other pogroms against Jews by Europeans?

The ‘murdering Israeli bastards’ aren’t taking men, women and children away and killing them off in concentration camps and slave labour works. 6 million of them.

I think you should take some blinkers off and recall what has happened to Jews in the past and attempt to see what their attitude to these kinds of threats might be.

I think it's a good thing that you have such strong support for Jews but i think your humanity dies a little when you support an apartheid state that has practiced ethnic cleansing and a long, slow, torturous genocide.

I respect your right to your opinion but it's an opinion that i strongly disagree with.

If you wish to reply to me please do so in the Palestine thread. We need to respect the op and this thread is in ?Support Liel Abada.

Last edited:
I know the history of the Jews. And anyone who doesn't, then read over the posts this last week or so. It has been well hashed out on here.
I lived in New York for years, I know and knew plenty of Jews. Some decent people some complete privileged arseholes. I've also worked with Christian Israelis and Palestinians. So I have a fair grasp of what's going on there.
The very fact that if you are a Jew from anywhere in the world, you can claim Israeli citizenship is wrong. Coupled with the fact that you can arrive there and put a Palestinian family out of their home and move into their home is totally fuckin wrong in any walk of life. It is fuckin subhuman. The fact that they have been squashed into a corner of their own country is fuckin wrong. Let alone these cruel bastards have control of their everyday needs is fuckin wrong. They have no water left. Are you OK with that?
I personally don't give two fucks about religion or skin colour. I hate discrimination in any shape or form. I fuckin hate bullies. I stood up for south American people in NY for years when white people were treating them like second class citizens. Its fuckin wrong. I don't care what country anyone is from. I grew up in very tough times in the six counties and in a big family. We were always raised to treat everyone equal and to stand up for the downtrodden. I don't forget I came from and I never will. What Israel has been subjecting these people to for years is fuckin wrong. And anyone who can't see that is totally blind.
👏👏

HH🙏

I’m not OK with people being mistreated, maimed or killed anywhere. What I am merely pointing out is that people are shaped by their histories.
You too.

Correctamoondo,,,,by the way Paulo di canio was a mad facist brought to the club by the most beautiful souled guy on the planet,and adored by myself and the whole celtic support,never once was he booed or mistreated for his views 🤷‍♂️we need to get over ourselves here?something stupid happened,offence was caused,they weren’t to know it was gonny explode like it has?time for calm heads..how many on this forum would take mo Johnston back??why not??don’t go way the auld shite he double crossed us please!!
I know what you’re saying but Mo Johnston really did double cross us
All that carry on getting his photo taken with Big Billy giving us all a wee lift because he was a very decent player
Then in a matter of days he’s cosying in with the hun mob That is definitely treachery
Wee hun fkr
He left Cesar with egg on his face and all of our supporters raging

Members online

Latest posts

Back