Lille v Celtic - Match Thread

Its like the X Files all over again, but instead of Mulder & Scully it is Mulgrew & Duffy.

Aye except every Mulgrew & Duffy X Files episode somehow always ends up with Duffy looking for aliens in an off licence.....ffs how many times dae ye need tae be told Duffy they're Interstellar NO Intae Stella! 😂(y)

I don't care what anybody says that☝️was a quality joke......I'll get my🧥but I'm walking oot wi it slung o'er my shoulder wi a fucking almighty swagger for that 1. :cool:😂(y)

Think he's trying to say he's a thick as feckin shite hun bastaart Stevie! 🍺 🥳
work away wiv wot evr makes u feel bettr,
ur 0000's of posts on here, made all hours of d day & night & mostly aboot cans o stella hic.
Say all about d real u!

So no ofense taken, I onlee feal pity 4 u
& so as a act o kindnes
I want 2 let u know dis absolute fact

Dat sad minority on here, d likes who cheer u on 2 hav anotha can! & laugh along wiv ur sad addiction.

u shud know, Dey wont b there 4 u if & as likely wen u cause urself harm.

No intenchun of goin off topik, sum here as usual go lookin 4 'online' trouble
& prob in vein, but
Think he's trying to say he's a thick as feckin shite hun bastaart Stevie! 🍺 🥳
U & ur cans o stella so funny?

On average, higher-risk drinking causes around 686 hospital admissions and 22 deaths a week. In total, there were over 1,136 alcohol-specific deaths and 1,187 drug-related deaths in Scotland in 2018. Three quarters of the people suffering a drug-related death were over 35 years old, demonstrating a clear trend of an ageing population for which drug use has become more harmful over time.

Prob all too late 4 d most self content in addiktion like u

But if u or any of d mini gang wee men mindset - had a grain of thought or decency or any remotelee man like maturity aboot ya.
U'd be tellin others of d dangers of abusin drugs, def not braggin aboot bein a alky 24/7.

So
As u sit dere later 2nite, no doubt seethin inside dat sum1 dares not just laugh along wiv ur constant braggin aboot bein a alky,
any1 darin 2 suggest its no remotely funny!
U wont question, as u & d mini gang r typikalleee low intellekt brit mindsets.

But do try n put d cans down man, no doin u any good

Good to see Timothy Weah getting a game
Was hoping he'd not come back to inflict a defeat on us today
The Bhoys played well and looked in command first half
Bain did really well, when called upon
He dropped one in the box, but we managed to scramble it away
Lille are no slouches, we're getting back to where we were hopefully, on to the weekend, and a great win for the Bhoys
HH

Good to see Timothy Weah getting a game
Was hoping he'd not come back to inflict a defeat on us today
The Bhoys played well and looked in command first half
Bain did really well, when called upon
He dropped one in the box, but we managed to scramble it away
Lille are no slouches, we're getting back to where we were hopefully, on to the weekend, and a great win for the Bhoys
HH
Sheep are gettin it oan Sunday D!

Having just watched the highlights again from a more collected viewpoint, these are things I'd point out about the game. It's a marvellous result , people can disagree as we lost a comfortable lead but its undeniably a superb result against a big 5 club (again) . Duffy , he's now shown himself a shambles truly of Efe-esque material both domestically and in European competition. Perhaps hes feeling too much pressure with Ireland's poor form, our not great form and his own awful form. He needs taken out of the limelight for his own good right now like Barkas he'll return. Bain, have to say he was excellent if not inspired but penalty saved , important saves, still has a tendency to rebound the ball back into play he must drop this. Reading our line up, our first half , given how sharp Lille were in that first 10-15min and they were on it , as I read that line up I thought this is more like us here, okay ajeti still not 100% but still causes problems. Elyounnoussi? In his proper position and we see again what he brings v any club in the world , on his game I think hes world class. As sharp as they were, we were, in that first 45 simply brilliant. Away in france. Brilliant 👏👏BUT and there always is one these days, we keep giving away set pieces , free kicks or corners and that's what teams play for against us I believe. Any of the aforementioned means were automatically in trouble as we cannot defend high balls into the box or fast and low balls into the box head height or lower that's a fact every Scottish side will try to exploit. Defending set or moving plays, we switch off, our best players often just for that second they switch off and we pay for that almost every game through penalties, free headers or bain who really impressed being exposed at the far post where he shouldn't be. Its a mentality thing right now I think another time we'd have seen the last 2 games out to victory. A draw is probably a fair score if painful to admit and just falling short but no-one can deny their quality in the 2nd 45. However I am well aware that as lenny said pre match they are a good team but we are a good team too. And the better side that we play the better that we play it brings the best out in us and its this experience European football is a necessity for us. To inspire us to stay and go beyond that level. Had frimpong passed rather than dillied I'm sure we'd have scored a 3rd as they could also have scored 3 . It was a super game of football that was great to watch. Now it's back to that no small matter of a 4th consecutive treble. Something I desperately want and the club and all connected to it will get such a lift from that. I read the finals in December?.perhaps someone might correct me on that. Lastly , they can go 9pts clear but weve been that far or further behind before and that can soon be returned to 3pts. No one gave us a hope tonight but we showed the world again write Glasgow Celtic off at your peril. HH (thanks for reading my latest novel)

Been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days and seeing the starting line up tonight done nothing to lift my humour.
How delighted was I to admit how wrong I was, to see our team playing with the pride and passion and most importantly for one another that has been missing for so long this season to date. Fair enough a couple of individual mistakes but a change of a long due change of fortune was deserved.
The 2nd half bought the expected onslaught and the injury to ajer was back to the same nó luck that has become us so often this season. Wished lenny had made the subs a lot earlier to give our defence that out ball as ntcham and ajeti were no longer to provide it.
Overall a brilliant preformance with some stand out displays. A fair result even though I felt we left a well deserved goal out there.
Been a steady improvement since the shitshow against the huns, and at long last a marker has been finally laid down to the type of preformance that is totally acceptable from a Celtic team, the fight, passion, workmanship, team spirit etc, and the real beauty is there is still room for improvement as I don't believe we have seen our strongest team on show yet.
The future is really back to the way it should be and will be
Future is bright and green and white
HH

Having just watched the highlights again from a more collected viewpoint, these are things I'd point out about the game. It's a marvellous result , people can disagree as we lost a comfortable lead but its undeniably a superb result against a big 5 club (again) . Duffy , he's now shown himself a shambles truly of Efe-esque material both domestically and in European competition. Perhaps hes feeling too much pressure with Ireland's poor form, our not great form and his own awful form. He needs taken out of the limelight for his own good right now like Barkas he'll return. Bain, have to say he was excellent if not inspired but penalty saved , important saves, still has a tendency to rebound the ball back into play he must drop this. Reading our line up, our first half , given how sharp Lille were in that first 10-15min and they were on it , as I read that line up I thought this is more like us here, okay ajeti still not 100% but still causes problems. Elyounnoussi? In his proper position and we see again what he brings v any club in the world , on his game I think hes world class. As sharp as they were, we were, in that first 45 simply brilliant. Away in france. Brilliant 👏👏BUT and there always is one these days, we keep giving away set pieces , free kicks or corners and that's what teams play for against us I believe. Any of the aforementioned means were automatically in trouble as we cannot defend high balls into the box or fast and low balls into the box head height or lower that's a fact every Scottish side will try to exploit. Defending set or moving plays, we switch off, our best players often just for that second they switch off and we pay for that almost every game through penalties, free headers or bain who really impressed being exposed at the far post where he shouldn't be. Its a mentality thing right now I think another time we'd have seen the last 2 games out to victory. A draw is probably a fair score if painful to admit and just falling short but no-one can deny their quality in the 2nd 45. However I am well aware that as lenny said pre match they are a good team but we are a good team too. And the better side that we play the better that we play it brings the best out in us and its this experience European football is a necessity for us. To inspire us to stay and go beyond that level. Had frimpong passed rather than dillied I'm sure we'd have scored a 3rd as they could also have scored 3 . It was a super game of football that was great to watch. Now it's back to that no small matter of a 4th consecutive treble. Something I desperately want and the club and all connected to it will get such a lift from that. I read the finals in December?.perhaps someone might correct me on that. Lastly , they can go 9pts clear but weve been that far or further behind before and that can soon be returned to 3pts. No one gave us a hope tonight but we showed the world again write Glasgow Celtic off at your peril. HH (thanks for reading my latest novel)
👏 👏👏👏👏

Been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days and seeing the starting line up tonight done nothing to lift my humour.
How delighted was I to admit how wrong I was, to see our team playing with the pride and passion and most importantly for one another that has been missing for so long this season to date. Fair enough a couple of individual mistakes but a change of a long due change of fortune was deserved.
The 2nd half bought the expected onslaught and the injury to ajer was back to the same nó luck that has become us so often this season. Wished lenny had made the subs a lot earlier to give our defence that out ball as ntcham and ajeti were no longer to provide it.
Overall a brilliant preformance with some stand out displays. A fair result even though I felt we left a well deserved goal out there.
Been a steady improvement since the shitshow against the huns, and at long last a marker has been finally laid down to the type of preformance that is totally acceptable from a Celtic team, the fight, passion, workmanship, team spirit etc, and the real beauty is there is still room for improvement as I don't believe we have seen our strongest team on show yet.
The future is really back to the way it should be and will be
Future is bright and green and white
HH
👏👏👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back