Livi v Celtic wed 20 jan 8.15 p.m

As Docco says, no more fucxxxx about.
Let's at least finish the season showing the whole bloody lot who we are.
9 in a row champions
4 x treble winners
We are Celtic
It might be bye bye Lennon and assorted players at the end of the season but at least go out with a bang not a whimper.

Just fucking do it Celtic ( sorry coupla Irish coffees)

HH

Nah it'snaw, I did mention this yesterday , all weather pitch that doesnt work on all weather so shouldnt be called so. Have a feeling that even if thunder lightning and all Hell broke from the sky the game will go ahead regardless ☘
They have had two games called off recently with a frozen pitch. That said they are confident of tonights game still going ahead. My question is, why not at least cover the pitch knowing the forecast🤔

Dont think Mikey is on his own in the lightweight department.
I think we have the most skillful midfield in Scottish football but we also must have the lightest and smallest midfield.
I dont mind this game being off tonight,with that plastic surface all wet and the bully boy team they will field anything can happen to our Bhoys,I know we will have to play them at sometime but I would hope it to be on a far better surface than it will be tonight.

HH.

Dont think Mikey is on his own in the lightweight department.
I think we have the most skillful midfield in Scottish football but we also must have the lightest and smallest midfield.
I dont mind this game being off tonight,with that plastic surface all wet and the bully boy team they will field anything can happen to our Bhoys,I know we will have to play them at sometime but I would hope it to be on a far better surface than it will be tonight.

HH.

I don't think many surfaces have been ideal for us this season🤣

Just seen the pitch Stevie,still covered in snow,no attempt being made to clear it.

HH.
They have also previously left it very late before calling off. If the pictures you've seen are in "real time" then they should be made to forfeit due to negligence. Where's the arguement for plastic pitches being allowed if it offers nothing?(except more injuries).

Team I'd like to see play tonight.

Barkas
Laxalt
Bitton
Ajer
El Hamed / Taylor if El wants to go hame
Soro
McGregor
Christie/ Frimpong replacing him if shite
Turnbull
Edouard
Griffiths

Subs . Boric, Thomson, Agathe , Mjallby, Larsson
(Of course the current team would beat the Seville side DD you and Sergey Rebrov know everything so much better) not one of those subs wouldn't walk right into our team Larsson probably still can.
Maybe bring Taylor in for the experience on the Ronseal all weather (flooded) pitch,

Back