Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

The guy is literally watching the video of kyogo having his leg kicked...and still says he was going down before the ball got to him. He's watching the actual footage as he is saying this. He's seeing kyogo spin...he's seeing the livi player make contact and then he's seeing Kyogo go down...and he still says it's not a penalty and kyogo is going down before contact, while we watch the footage that shows he's talking shite. I hope he gets a bit with a midgie and contracts a mild case of malaria

🪰🪰

I hate this Livingston mob their tactics and their pitch....that was a pen I've no doubt about it.
But one shot on target is no where near good enough.
The longer this goes at nil nil the more opportunity we provide for the cheating mib/var to give them something.
Might need big Idah here soon enough gonna be tight by the looks of things.

The guy is literally watching the video of kyogo having his leg kicked...and still says he was going down before the ball got to him. He's watching the actual footage as he is saying this. He's seeing kyogo spin...he's seeing the livi player make contact and then he's seeing Kyogo go down...and he still says it's not a penalty and kyogo is going down before contact, while we watch the footage that shows he's talking shite. I hope he gets a bit with a midgie and contracts a mild case of malaria
And that's he view that VAR are old to take

Back