Livingston v Celtic, Sunday 12 noon, Spaghettihad

Gary67

Following on from BRs disciplinary appearance with the SFA on Thursday for comments about the officials at the Hearts game, the SFA have appointed the same referee for this game as the aforementioned Tynecastle game. Don Robertson. Surely a wind up, or more likely a get it up you.

Following on from BRs disciplinary appearance with the SFA on Thursday for comments about the officials at the Hearts game, the SFA have appointed the same referee for this game as the aforementioned Tynecastle game. Don Robertson. Surely a wind up, or more likely a get it up you.
And look whos on VAR. Alan Muir, as bad as Beaton and no secret where his allegiances lie.
This stinks, a right giruy Celtic. This is a slap in the face not just to BR, but DD as well.
Hope our legal team have taken note of this, expect fireworks on Thursday (I hope).

It is a ridiculous decision to appoint Robertson to this match. Not only is it a definite feck you to Celtic in the same week the show-trial of BR when it is centred around this fucktard, but how can he possibly referee this fairly? When he inevitably gives a dodgy decision against us, we will justifiably howl that this proves his incompetence/corruption. In the event that he gives us a soft decision then everyone else will insist that he favoured us to appease our club. The LRA/SFA are too busy trying to get it right up us to care about the consequences of this appointment.

At least Hibs are being given a fair crack of the whip as they visit Ibrokes on Saturday. Smirking David Dickinson is very much the MIB on the park and he is assisted by fellow sevconite Dallas Junior on VAR.

This is a provocative decision make no mistake. They are saying 'we are the (establishment) people and what we say goes. We run Scottish Football.'
If we roll over on this we can forget it. McCann beat them because he had hard evidence of corruption. I hope we have now. Not just a dossier of unrealistic 'honest mistakes' and stats that prove one club gets a 'unique' rub of the green.
We have to remember this is about our game against Hearts.
That is what the charge is about and what BR said, namely that Beaton was 'incompetent ' live on tv. I believe we have a good case, but they will say, that's not the issue, it's saying it that's the issue.
A lot will hinge on the audio between Beaton and Robertson. I hope to god we have our own copy.
That, will be our 'hard evidence '.

The bastards are taking the piss ....what's up next..... Beaton getting announced for the huns game !!
Wouldn’t be surprised if he was, they think that no one can touch them and even if Beaton did ref the match to the advantage of the other team it would be years before we got any reports on any inquiry if any held we have seen some horrendous incidents over the years brushed under the carpet don’t expect anything different whoever refs …..?

Wouldn’t be surprised if he was, they think that no one can touch them and even if Beaton did ref the match to the advantage of the other team it would be years before we got any reports on any inquiry if any held we have seen some horrendous incidents over the years brushed under the carpet don’t expect anything different whoever refs …..?
At a time Digger when we recognise the great achievements of everyone behind the Celts for change 30 years on....maybe now is the time for that type of movement against the SFA/LRA to gather momentum and take these fcukers on .....starting with Thursday.

On the playing side it will be interesting to see if McGregor & Hatate return after injury, will they start or be on the bench, will CCV be risked on that abomination of a pitch, is Scales fit after missing last game, any knocks or injuries from internationals, will Yang replace Kuhn?
If anyone is less that 95% fit then do not risk them on that horrible carpet. I worry too about Kyogo as every fall is like landing on concrete and his shoulder is too dodgy to risk. Maybe Idah (or Oh - remember him???) might be better to deal with the hammer throwers in gold? CalMac might be OK if he is fit, but I wouldn't risk Hatate just yet. I'm hoping 2 from CCV/Nawrocki/Scales are fit, if not then Lagerbhoy has to come in next to Nawrocki rather than switch AJ or Iwata to covering CB.

The line-up will obviously depend on who is fit, but I think BR will start with his preferred 4-3-3:

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley Iwata CalMac
Kuhn Idah Maeda
Subs: Bain, Nawrocki, Yang, Bernardo, Ralston, Kelly, Forrest, Kyogo, Hatate

It would be great to have a comfortable, convincing win, but at this point 3 points is the most important thing, no injuries and no suspensions. Improving our goal difference is a bonus. It will be a battle as Martindale parks the bus and sends out the thugs fired up unlike when he plays against the side he supports.

I have no doubt that the clearly compromised ref will be involved in controversy - I suspect if we are up then they will play the pro-Tim card to show that we get soft decisions our way which the media will be all over, but if it is close then he will delight in sticking to us.

Celtic have brought in Nick De Marco to represent Rodger’s on Thursday a great move by the Club to get him in He has represented many of the top clubs in England which I hope shows that Celtic are not going to let the VAR/SPL walk over them wonder what the reaction is going to be

Celtic have brought in Nick De Marco to represent Rodger’s on Thursday a great move by the Club to get him in He has represented many of the top clubs in England which I hope shows that Celtic are not going to let the VAR/SPL walk over them wonder what the reaction is going to be

I notice he’s a member of the “Knights of Saint Columbus”…

On the playing side it will be interesting to see if McGregor & Hatate return after injury, will they start or be on the bench, will CCV be risked on that abomination of a pitch, is Scales fit after missing last game, any knocks or injuries from internationals, will Yang replace Kuhn?
Hopefully we are full strength Gary because they cunts gave us a scare in the cup game,,,,they big giants they have upfront and defence can cause us serious harm…please god 🙏please god🙏dont let it be welsh scales pairing🤦🏻

I don't think we are in any place to save a player for a bigger game with only 8 to go potentially 10.
We need points so if they are fully fit they have to play no matter the surface as far as I'm concerned.
Could easily get injured or breakdown in training so saving them for specific games at this stage of the season isn't an option for me.
Go full strength if possible then manage the game based on the scoreline at the appropriate time. We have to go all in.

I don't think we are in any place to save a player for a bigger game with only 8 to go potentially 10.
We need points so if they are fully fit they have to play no matter the surface as far as I'm concerned.
Could easily get injured or breakdown in training so saving them for specific games at this stage of the season isn't an option for me.
Go full strength if possible then manage the game based on the scoreline at the appropriate time. We have to go all in.
100% Mag7 we are in no position to do this. Livi are 10pts and -9 gd isolated at the bottom and if they want to remain in the top flight they have to get something in all their games.
I expect them to sit in as per usual but I think they will be looking to get forward more than normal given their current plight.
We simply must exploit this and win this game and go to mordor with momentum as not taking 3 points at spagettihad then winning at mordor isn't enough with they're game in hand.
Every games a cup final must win now, though a draw against the huns away and a victory at home given we win all our others would also do it, 8 games isn't a lot but it's also a lot of points to play for as well.
Expect many high balls into our box from all angles including goal kicks.

If anyone is less that 95% fit then do not risk them on that horrible carpet. I worry too about Kyogo as every fall is like landing on concrete and his shoulder is too dodgy to risk. Maybe Idah (or Oh - remember him???) might be better to deal with the hammer throwers in gold? CalMac might be OK if he is fit, but I wouldn't risk Hatate just yet. I'm hoping 2 from CCV/Nawrocki/Scales are fit, if not then Lagerbhoy has to come in next to Nawrocki rather than switch AJ or Iwata to covering CB.

The line-up will obviously depend on who is fit, but I think BR will start with his preferred 4-3-3:

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley Iwata CalMac
Kuhn Idah Maeda
Subs: Bain, Nawrocki, Yang, Bernardo, Ralston, Kelly, Forrest, Kyogo, Hatate

It would be great to have a comfortable, convincing win, but at this point 3 points is the most important thing, no injuries and no suspensions. Improving our goal difference is a bonus. It will be a battle as Martindale parks the bus and sends out the thugs fired up unlike when he plays against the side he supports.

I have no doubt that the clearly compromised ref will be involved in controversy - I suspect if we are up then they will play the pro-Tim card to show that we get soft decisions our way which the media will be all over, but if it is close then he will delight in sticking to us.
Got to make var and the hun ref irrelevant,,,score the goals early doors and don’t defend like the keystone cops is all I ask….surely on Easter Sunday 🙏

Members online

Latest posts

Back