LOL@ The Huns

Sandman

It's a quiet Sunday night and the Hoops got through the weekend unbeaten for once...

Was just going to do something sensible when I caught the result from the Death Star.

Schadenfreude's been in short supply this past 9 months, so from the heart...

LOL@ the Huns.

For all you bitter Hun lurkers, here's a wee thought to ponder:

Maybe if the masonic cunts in black had actually awarded penalties against you this season, then you'd have been better prepared for a shootout:D

Party's over already... Fireworks for sale, job lot...

Brilliant to see the faces on sportscene surprisingly no true sevconians on the programme whod have thought it when theyve been on every one all season , thought they'd won it 😂 zander Clark 92d minute superb. 1 trophy in 9 for slippy that's no good enough for the palace job 😂😂😂

Callum Davidson shows what a half decent coach with a gameplan and a group of players who buy into it can do. Unlike the 2 jokers we have had in the dugout this season.
Yeah, that gets Davidson a sixth place finish in the Premiership and navigating two cup playoffs successfully, maybe. Good for him, but let's not make him out to be Jock Stein.

Also, if he wins 2 cups this season, he is still way behind the "2 jokers" -- I'm assuming you're referring to Lennon and Kennedy -- you mention above. You may want to take a look at recent Celtic history to count them all.

It's a quiet Sunday night and the Hoops got through the weekend unbeaten for once...

Was just going to do something sensible when I caught the result from the Death Star.

LOL@ the Huns.

Maybe if the masonic cunts in black had actually awarded penalties against you this season, then you'd have been better prepared for a shootout:D

I'm amazed At Johnstone weren't ordered to retake every one of them until they were saved or missed!! 😁😁 And sad thing is that wouldn't have surprised most of us....

Yeah, that gets Davidson a sixth place finish in the Premiership and navigating two cup playoffs successfully, maybe. Good for him, but let's not make him out to be Jock Stein.

Also, if he wins 2 cups this season, he is still way behind the "2 jokers" -- I'm assuming you're referring to Lennon and Kennedy -- you mention above. You may want to take a look at recent Celtic history to count them all.
If Davidson wins the Scottish cup, that’s a cup double, surely a shoe in for manager of the year, given his clubs standing and recorces , slippy would have been expected to win the league or come 2nd, I’ll be supporting at Johnstone team, just so silppy wins feck all awards 🤣🤣

LOL@ the Huns.

A measured response as usual. Brilliant

Back