Luis Palma like watching Bertie Auld

Clay: Sorry that you appear to have been offended by my simple observation - like yourself I was brought up with the Lions and I feel sorry for those thousands who did not get that opportunity. Those guys were special but they were Celtic men who always appreciated the many talented players that have followed on from them (and there have been quite a few). From a purely personal point of view I am more than happy to give my support to anyone that pulls on the hoops especially when they produce a little bit of magic to get us up off our arse on a cold winters day. HH
My old man once said
'listen son, speak your mind freely, your opinion is yours, in a society of free speech never fear to speak your mind.....,ok thanks dad.... now fuck off tae bed cos yir talking shite and while your heading that way, can you tell your Demisexual sister tae turn the fucking music doon'

I lost the plot there for a wee bit but I think I'm ok now🙏.

Surprised Stg is still compos mentis and managed tae post a reasonably sensibly post there! (don't mean to be facetious stg). your Brilliant STG especially at this time of night.. I used to love your posts ..you're a genuinely good guy 🍀
Must be the gear m8.........

I only really get a blow-out now and again. Pick kids up on a Friday from school and take them on Monday morning. So nights like tonight are my de-facto Saturday nights... changed days m8, 10 years ago every night was a Saturday night :)

Were all good guys m8, but we land here in different moods and for different reasons.....
I missed your early days, i joined later and got i'm assuming a similar hostile reaction too,
just dealt with it differently i guess as it seems a few still have your card marked.......
but i take people as i they come at me, no matter the who or the what, i give people the benefit and i saw some pretty decent patter

so anyhows, lets say you were trying to get romantic with yir sister....what song would set the mood .........:)

Back