Luis Palma like watching Bertie Auld

"Louis Thingimy (or whatever his name is)"
, suprised you knew what player was been observed for the comparision, considering you have difficulties remembering surnames of the team that was playing and especially as he was contender for MOTM and goalscorer.
View attachment 24344

Morning Clay, what ye up to the day.
Fyi boab,

I'm sittin' here in line waiting' my number while she's out somewhere touchin' up another fool..in a juke box jive down in brugge in her leopard high ankle high boots while I'm jackin' off reading playboy in a hot afternoon..roll away all of you woman.. (If only eh)

Part of it's real for me anyway..HH Rod Fkn luv ye.. Atlantic crossing what a fukin' album πŸ€ HH

Fyi boab,

I'm sittin' here in line waiting' my number while she's out somewhere touchin' up another fool..in a juke box jive down in brugge in her leopard high ankle high boots while I'm jackin' off reading playboy in a hot afternoon..roll away all of you woman.. (If only eh)

Part of it's real for me anyway..HH Rod Fkn luv ye.. Atlantic crossing what a fukin' album πŸ€ HH
The she you're referring to, this is your missus?

Sometimes we see shapes and faces in the clouds and compare them to somethin' or somebody but it's all in our imagination.

To remotely compare anybody in that current Celtic team to any of the Lisbon lions is a similar phenomenon.

Wee Bertie was a one aff..Louis Thingimy (or whatever his name is) will come and go and we won't even remember him in about 2 years..RIP BertieπŸ™..no one compares HH πŸ€
To be fair Classiless you get compared to turd πŸ’©.
Ps
Lubo can take yi

HH😏

I'm now listing to some magical music...Doris Day' Nat king Cole' Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin ..and the wonderful Bobby Darren.. πŸ€

I'm now listing to some magical music...Doris Day' Nat king Cole' Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin ..and the wonderful Bobby Darren..

Members online

Latest posts

Back