Malcolm Rodger's Campaign to Bring Justice and Peace to Scottish Football's Victims

This bitter divided wee country needs more men like Malcolm Rodger.

We have stated long enough that abuse does not discriminate and any poor soul who has been subjected to that torment deserves the support and comfort from every single decent-minded person in this country.

I applaud this hero's stance. Not because he has not disparaged Celtic, but because he has shown true courage to stand up to his abusers and refused to become a victim.

If there is anything good to come out of this national disgrace, it is that genuine heroes, like Malcolm Rodger, can be listened to and acknowledged. His courage to step forward is likely to save young people from having to suffer the same horror that he himself had to endure.

Peace be with you, Malcolm. My respect does not discriminate either.

Last edited:
These people were trafficking young boys around the country at tournaments when parents thought they were looking after them it is shameful that some people use it to bash our club. I hope his crowdfunding is a success and the victims get some sort of release from the torment they went through.

Back