Malmo Win at Ibrox – No Words Needed, Just Enjoy The Scenes

Andy Halliday and Charlie Adam have been on every radio station and podcast since the final whistle last night firefighting for their old club , batting away claims players will be sold .

These two are first team players taking a wage for clubs in the same league

If i was a Dundee or Hearts fan i'd be asking questions about that

He literally jumped and missed the baw then it hit of his back and went in
Then he ran aboot for a couple of minutes scowling at everybody like he had just woke up and found out somebody had shat in his after match kebab
As someone said he's a 'transfer windae licker'

Malmo Win at Ibrox – No Words Needed, Just Enjoy The Scenes​

Photo Special with a few must watch videos thrown in for your enjoyment...

Isnt it just amazing ( no not really of course) Celtic are knocked out of the champions league with a side made up of debutants from the academy and it's a " catastrophe " theRangers are knocked out by 10 man malmo who obviously took a leaf out of Rodgers book by not sacrificing a striker and it's back to " I'll take responsibility for that " " but it was the players faults they're not good enough except they went a league season unbeaten and now theyve gone 3 defeats in a row. No catastrophe here we just need 20plus million before the seasons end. My understanding of the Europa league is the club who win that dont recieve 20 million . So where will the cash come from? Kent can play when he feels like it but cost them 7million has he increased his value at ibrox? No I think not, kamara had a decent euros but is worth about 4-5 million. Rangers won't get more than the 7 mill they paid for Kent as even his own supporters are likening him to Christie of last season. Many want rid. Many want rid of slippy but unless another club wants his services they can't afford the severance pay. We all seen this coming and will Charles green hand over any of his newly acquired 6 million? No chance and that deserves another thread if theres not one already. How can he be awarded 6 million when patients who catch terminal illnesses ar the new death star get 100 -250k ? Yes we can all see how fair that is. We should start a wee pool if only for fun " which rangers players will be first to say thanks but no thanks to the pay cuts that will soon be offered " I'd say the same ones as before McGregor and Davis and why should they? Dont they have sheep and donkeys I.e family to feed . Really looking forward to this season now that we have seen what we can do albeit early days I believe that we will do the same to theRangers and worse than united or malmo did . A few weeks ago Ange was our brother pedro now theyre greeting on talk rangers that because we have Ange ( a real manager) that we will beat them and of course we will. With the zombies cursing every loose ba at ibrox these players cant handle that and to me last season will always have an asterix ( the season the league wasnt won by Celtic) no fans to encourage them and theRangers? ( no fans to harass them) canny believe how shit they strips are even the gullibillies wont want to buy that shite though theres always deludamol plenty of it to help shift as many of the shity lilac/purple crap they sell hahaha ( in a jimmy Carr laugh) HH here we go eat sleep treble repeat ( pandemic) then we go again they still don't understand that the sides they knocked out of Europe was due to those sides being in transition or the fact they were getting penalties left right centre above below etc but they are going to hit the ground with an almighty thump and I seriously doubt slippy will be there to see it ( haahaahaahaahaaaa) Jimmy Carr voice HH bring it on ( sorry I had to proof read that and edit it cos I couldnae make pot what the fk i was writing myself, pretty poor seeing as its all print 🙈)

Last edited:
Same old shite from Slippy after any defeat ...its on me I take full responsibility....blah blah blah. Never a challenge from the grateful nodders interviewing the unscrupulous at best scumbag. But make no mistake he was devoid as always as to explain the latest disaster and already knows we are coming. Keep him there I say ...let the SMSM continue to lick his arse this is only going wan way and there will be plenty more Malmo moments coming his way ....the tide is turning 😊🍀

Same old shite from Slippy after any defeat ...its on me I take full responsibility....blah blah blah. Never a challenge from the grateful nodders interviewing the unscrupulous at best scumbag. But make no mistake he was devoid as always as to explain the latest disaster and already knows we are coming. Keep him there I say ...let the SMSM continue to lick his arse this is only going wan way and there will be plenty more Malmo moments coming his way ....the tide is turning 😊🍀
Honestly mag 7 ( and I know I'll get ticked off for getting ahead of myself ) I think its already turned just with the 5 players first team ready and mcarthy and shaw still to play and the big O we are better than them. HH

Honestly mag 7 ( and I know I'll get ticked off for getting ahead of myself ) I think its already turned just with the 5 players first team ready and mcarthy and shaw still to play and the big O we are better than them. HH
Of course Winter it feels so much better especially this last week.... none of us wants to get ahead of ourselves but early signs are good and belief is returning.

Back