Man city banned from CL for spending more than they earn. Sevco carry on and nothing.

Some of us are upset at them both and that’s putting it lightly.

Resolution 12 is not dead imo

Everytime I see this clip I now think of the Res 12 guys guarding the info. 2,000 years they've waited. And if I'm honest, that's how long I think it will take, maybe longer.

Funnily enough the didn't spend it's they bother paying anything like tax .BUT one crucial stipulation for playing in EUROPEAN TOURNAMENTS IS ALL TAX AND LIABILITIES ARE UP TO DATE.(RES12)

What's the source of that? Can you list a link?
[/QUOTE

A privacy reminder from Google

Search Results
Web results

Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › sport › football › article-8008205 › Manchest...

4 days ago - REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte could be sold.

Manchester City confident that Pep Guardiola and his stars ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › sport › football › article-8010661 › Manchest...

3 days ago - EXCLUSIVE: Manchester City chiefs believe Pep Guardiola and his ... The Premier League champions will appeal to the Court of Arbitration for ... title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte could be sold ...

Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER ...
www.sport.net › manchester-citys-premier-league-title-in-2014-is-now...

4 days ago - REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte could be sold.

REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier... - Distinct Athlete | Facebook
www.facebook.com › distinctathlete › posts

REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De.

UEFA FFP investigation - City banned for two seasons and fined ...
forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk › Forums › Bluemoon forum

7 Mar 2019 - 10 posts - ‎8 authors
REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte could be sold. Manchester City ...

Members online

Latest posts

Back