Man city banned from CL for spending more than they earn. Sevco carry on and nothing.

True, and obvious, but why are uefa not checking accounts of all clubs under the duristinction of this rule? We know the SFA will do anything to protect they fucking tramps, but uefa should be looking into soft loan central.

Like they looked in to Resolution 12?....Let’s not kid ourselves.....UEFA know what’s going on here.....like our Board.....they have no appetite to address the corruption involved.....I wonder why?

Again, you're making assumptions you can't back up. We don't know why uefa aren't acting. But, a wee word in their ear may help.

Assumptions or opinions what’s the odds.....if you don’t think UEFA know that Resolution 12 is alive and contentious then we will have to agree to disagree.....considering the Resolution 12 Bhoys took out an add which a lot of us contributed to in a European news outlet it would be folly in my view to believe they don’t know what is being alleged in relation to the corruption in Scottish Football.....they’ve had a word in their ear.....it just may be a Pandora’s box they don’t want to open as neither the SFA or the Celtic Board are supportive of the Resolution.....if you want to make a counter assumption or opinion as to why EUFA are not getting involved I’d be happy to hear it

Assumptions or opinions what’s the odds.....if you don’t think UEFA know that Resolution 12 is alive and contentious then we will have to agree to disagree.....considering the Resolution 12 Bhoys took out an add which a lot of us contributed to in a European news outlet it would be folly in my view to believe they don’t know what is being alleged in relation to the corruption in Scottish Football.....they’ve had a word in their ear.....it just may be a Pandora’s box they don’t want to open as neither the SFA or the Celtic Board are supportive of the Resolution.....if you want to make a counter assumption or opinion as to why EUFA are not getting involved I’d be happy to hear it
We have a corrupt FA who don't report it. Do you think. city reported themselves? It could be resources to investigate and they focus in the worst offenders. Are you suggesting uefa are masons and want to help their brothers?

You hit the nail on the head with our board of shitebags. I can't stop myself feeling nauseous when I read how the SFA are Huns helping their team from our support, when their greatest ally has a heated driveway. If we are to bemoan them getting away with shit, uefa and the SFA arent in the same fucking league as bonus ball.

They get away with all they do because Lawell is a fucking coward. Then comes the SFA and a long way down the line uefa.

FFP doesn't apply to Scotland, wouldn't matter even if it did they rancid cants would break it with impunity. Squealing about corrupt refs not one peep about res 12.
Quicker they go bust the better, bring the deluded cants back down to Earth.
How can a uefa rule be ignored? I know the SFA don't want to have to report their team, but to say it doesn't apply is a joke and if we're City I would cite the disparity between member FA's.

We have a corrupt FA who don't report it. Do you think. city reported themselves? It could be resources to investigate and they focus in the worst offenders. Are you suggesting uefa are masons and want to help their brothers?

You hit the nail on the head with our board of shitebags. I can't stop myself feeling nauseous when I read how the SFA are Huns helping their team from our support, when their greatest ally has a heated driveway. If we are to bemoan them getting away with shit, uefa and the SFA are in the same fucking league as bonus ball.

They get away with all they do because Lawell is a fucking coward. Then comes the SFA and a long way down the line uefa.

You’ll get no argument from me on the SFA and Peter Lawwell re Resolution 12.....but let me say again.....if you think UEFA don’t know all about Resolution 12 and what it’s all about we will have to disagree.....what we are constantly told is that either an association or a member Club has to be the ones to report unsavoury matters to UEFA for investigation.....that being the case who done the deed on Manchester City?....if it wasn’t the English FA or the Club itself (which is obviously a no no) who reported them?....if it was someone else.....then why are we to believe it is up to the relevant association or Club to raise the matter with UEFA?....so why do UEFA pick and choose their targets?....to me they choose the targets that are politically suitable to them to go after.....does masonary have a say in their operations?....you would have to ask the masons at UEFA to answer that question.....I’m sure they would know.....whether or not they would be prepared to go on record is another thing

You’ll get no argument from me on the SFA and Peter Lawwell re Resolution 12.....but let me say again.....if you think UEFA don’t know all about Resolution 12 and what it’s all about we will have to disagree.....what we are constantly told is that either an association or a member Club has to be the ones to report unsavoury matters to UEFA for investigation.....that being the case who done the deed on Manchester City?....if it wasn’t the English FA or the Club itself (which is obviously a no no) who reported them?....if it was someone else.....then why are we to believe it is up to the relevant association or Club to raise the matter with UEFA?....so why do UEFA pick and choose their targets?....to me they choose the targets that are politically suitable to them to go after.....does masonary have a say in their operations?....you would have to ask the masons at UEFA to answer that question.....I’m sure they would know.....whether or not they would be prepared to go on record is another thing

If we are to accept your position then that just leaves Celtic holding the can even more. That's why I don't get too upset with the SFA. Glass Houses and all that.

It just shows you the benefit of having your national FA in your pocket, scared of receiving a bullet in the post. If the rule is a euro directive how can Sevco get away with it and City can't?
REVEALED: Manchester City's Premier League title in 2014 is now UNDER THREAT with potential backdated points deduction - and Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and Aymeric Laporte could be sold

Back