Man City, Sevco, the Celtic board and the SMSM.

Does Man City still owe the face painter ?
The lack of irony from the Huns is mind boggling
They talk of titles...won by unscrupulous means, yet the EBT years, and the titles 'won' are 'excused' by their mindless hordes
You could not mark their necks with a blowtorch

HH

All this talk about Man City's alleged financial rule breaking, possible sanctions and stripping of titles might cause a bit of embarrassment at the SFA / SPFL. Hopefully it's a bit of squeaky bum time. 🤭
I was thinking the same POD this will definately have a few sweaty palms and squeaky bums , expecting a few blazers to be suddenly on holiday

All this talk about Man City's alleged financial rule breaking, possible sanctions and stripping of titles might cause a bit of embarrassment at the SFA / SPFL. Hopefully it's a bit of squeaky bum time. 🤭
Sadly POD, I very much doubt it. They pulled off the worst and most transparent magic trick ever and, despite everyone seeing exactly what was going on, they got away with it! Not only that, but the perpetrators of the crime have transformed themselves into the victims.

So much so that now social media is full of their fans demanding Celtic get stripped of our titles because a City group scout (Lawwell Jr) is now employed by us. And we bought Ntcham too!

Sadly POD, I very much doubt it. They pulled off the worst and most transparent magic trick ever and, despite everyone seeing exactly what was going on, they got away with it! Not only that, but the perpetrators of the crime have transformed themselves into the victims.

So much so that now social media is full of their fans demanding Celtic get stripped of our titles because a City group scout (Lawwell Jr) is now employed by us. And we bought Ntcham too!
Knew it wouldn't be long before the brain dead linked us to man shity... I expect once one of them figures out Ange was recommended to us by Shity then their wee heeds will explode... Some tit will be going awe the way back to Jim Melrose trying to link the clubs.. 😱 😂😂😂, Dont forget Paddy Roberts ya muppets and theres a few others happy Hunting 😅😅😅

Sooner or later they will work it out. With the close links between the clubs, Mark Lawwell moving from Manchester City to Celtic and Ange being a part of the Manchester City franchise, it’s apparent these move may be paving the way for Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan to buy Celtic. We are potentially in a due diligence phase right now...

Sooner or later they will work it out. With the close links between the clubs, Mark Lawwell moving from Manchester City to Celtic and Ange being a part of the Manchester City franchise, it’s apparent these move may be paving the way for Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan to buy Celtic. We are potentially in a due diligence phase right now...
I heard they were more interested in buying Dundee Utd.

Members online

Latest posts

Back