Man found under Moreless ' Car

Maybe he ran dude down?

Then papers decided to turn it into he was being stalked

:p

He does like to boot people and the papers claim he is the victim
He likes to dive and they claim he just tired.
He gestures death by slit throat and they claim he is racially abused.

Body under his car. It was a stalker trying to frighten him out country?

:p
He reportedly TET told the polis he only wants frightened as far as the English first division..

HH.

So morelos has thought he was followed and went back out to check on his £155,000 car and sees a guy
hanging around it ,could the guy be ,,,,,,,,
A) lying under a car with a 100mm clearance from the road and cutting his brake pipes .
B) Looking to steal a £155,000 car and ducked down when he saw morelos coming .

The thing is if you think it's B ,then that would just be a thief looking to nick someone's motor .
but because this is glasgow and it is a sevco 2012 player ,it has to be a Celtic fan looking to do a sevco player damage .

IIRC did sevco 2012 not have a super duper ,whistle and (jimmy) bells team bus that got more press than most of their players at the time ,only to be found burnt out ,parked in a shed with no cctv .

This was the quote from Mcoist at the time

Police confirmed the blaze was deliberate and Rangers manager Ally McCoist said last night: “It saddens me. It really does.

“I think it’s pathetic that people would go to these extremes.

“It sounds like a premeditated attack on Rangers’ bus and I’m gutted about it but thankfully nobody’s been killed.”

StevieC

@GlasgowRoad

Morelos’ Lamborghini. Tell me how you can fit a man under that? Nice try Mr Traynor

👏🏼

Man-hiding.jpg

Attachments

• Man-hiding.jpg
    Man-hiding.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 2
He would get them goals and don't think hibs would stand in there way

Back