Man found under Moreless ' Car

heard a rumour the dude messing with Morelos car was a Private detective hired by his wife to find out where he goes?

Dunno if that's garbage?

Apparently he handed himself into cops?

Anybody else heard this version of events?

heard a rumour the dude messing with Morelos car was a Private detective hired by his wife to find out where he goes?

Dunno if that's garbage?

Apparently he handed himself into cops?

Anybody else heard this version of events?
Where he goes?Surely no woman would go near the oddity unless theyre fuckin blind.

Where he goes?Surely no woman would go near the oddity unless theyre fuckin blind.
lots of women like status and things mate, so someone high profile with cash to burn means even if your really unattractive looking and personality issues, then the attraction of gifts and profile of mixing in high end hotels is useful to a certain section of female of the species.

High life and mixing with other high end money men with potentially more gifts and things to collect.

Im sure he was having an alleged fling with Miss Colombia, who was a real good looker?

Money is the root of all kinds of odd behaviours, the desire for the stuff can make you make odd choices.

Most women are not into that stuff, but the phoney plastic immoral women are attracted to wealth like flies on dung.

I doubt St Alfredo had many of those types chasing his attention when he was poor dude in Colombia.

:p

*Rangers* statement - It is an old Colombian custom to run over pedestrians then accuse them of tampering with your brakes, it's a way of saying 'I've ran you over and I don't want to go to jail' 😀
Also the Police Scotland spokesperson, DCI Bluebell stated as VAR is not utilised in SPL we have to respect this , the VAE, (video assisted evidence), or CCTV within the complex as it more commonly known, can not be used to retrospectively charge Mr Molasses with any form of hit and run, also as all witnesses at the time saw the incident and did not deem it worthy of reporting to the authorities at the time then no further action is necessary. However due to the history between the two players, Scott Brown will receive a 6 month ban from driving as he was seen in a car nearby.

Back