Management?

Celticsquadman

Solskjaer and Carrick???
Lennon and Kennedy???
Desmond and Lawwell??? They are all just having a laugh 😂
Celtic going backwards, can’t defend can’t score and fans think Lennon is ok???

Aw for fuck sake. Another thread by somecunt who never posts...didnt notice any of your posts when we pumped aberdeen at the weekend mate....out of interest do you know JFan?
Oh so sorry! We Pumped Aberdeen, ok we won 2-0. Aberdeen? You are kidding me aren’t you. Celtic have to look at the bigger picture and that is Europe. I am a Celtic Fan, I am definitely not a Hun, or Shit, or Junkie as so called Celtic fans suggest.
I am an honest fan expressing my opinion.

Oh so sorry! We Pumped Aberdeen, ok we won 2-0. Aberdeen? You are kidding me aren’t you. Celtic have to look at the bigger picture and that is Europe. I am a Celtic Fan, I am definitely not a Hun, or Shit, or Junkie as so called Celtic fans suggest.
I am an honest fan expressing my opinion.
team is not balanced properly imo

too many attackers no enough awareness

Lennon might think keeping lots of players up top forces ops to cover their gaps

But our lack of ball winning and poor passing over 30+ yards leaves us too vulnerable to counter threat thats coordinated into our weak defensive flanks

Forces our 2 CM to try cover 3 middle slots channels, dodgy in itself, but also at same time cover weak exposed flanks in defence

Now you can get away with it if your opponents doesn't have dynamic midfield exploiting the channels with a fast counter winger dragging our cm out of position

but if they have decent winger

our cb and our mids are no match for tricky winger 1 on 1

and if he skins them he has 3 mid options pouring into channels and usually at least 1 striker all dragging the other 2 cbs and 1 cm all over shop

our number 10 and inside forwards dont track the cm 3 pronged surge and it gifts some really strong chances to opps, even weak opps, but to set up like that is suicide against a well oiled counter unit

on top of that if we do win ball cm are now in fb positions so gap of 40 yards to front line

and we dont have the accuracy to counter exploit on turnover very efficiently

poor use of our very talented squad imo

might work against full defensive wall

very open against very strong midfield opps

truly abysmal against a proper counter attack tactic

got to go

pennons tactics are weak

its a terrible system and he doesn't know why its so gash imo

team is not balanced properly imo

too many attackers no enough awareness

Lennon might think keeping lots of players up top forces ops to cover their gaps

But our lack of ball winning and poor passing over 30+ yards leaves us too vulnerable to counter threat thats coordinated into our weak defensive flanks

Forces our 2 CM to try cover 3 middle slots channels, dodgy in itself, but also at same time cover weak exposed flanks in defence

Now you can get away with it if your opponents doesn't have dynamic midfield exploiting the channels with a fast counter winger dragging our cm out of position

but if they have decent winger

our cb and our mids are no match for tricky winger 1 on 1

and if he skins them he has 3 mid options pouring into channels and usually at least 1 striker all dragging the other 2 cbs and 1 cm all over shop

our number 10 and inside forwards dont track the cm 3 pronged surge and it gifts some really strong chances to opps, even weak opps, but to set up like that is suicide against a well oiled counter unit

on top of that if we do win ball cm are now in fb positions so gap of 40 yards to front line

and we dont have the accuracy to counter exploit on turnover very efficiently

poor use of our very talented squad imo

might work against full defensive wall

very open against very strong midfield opps

truly abysmal against a proper counter attack tactic

got to go

pennons tactics are weak

its a terrible system and he doesn't know why its so gash imo
Good analytical post TET

Vinny I am certainly not a Hun! Just an honest Celtic Fan expressing my opinion.
Wasn’t meant to imply that, indeed I agree wholeheartedly with you in that we are going backwards in many respects on and off the pitch. Indeed it’s too easy for some to accuse others of not being genuine celtic fans because they can see the problems and point them out.

Members online

Latest posts

Back