Manager/Chief exec’s first SMSM conference

Video: Ange Postecoglou and Dom McKay’s Fan Media Conference...​

Gary posted the video earlier WC and was very impressed, far more so than the Q and A with the hacks.
Liked to hear about the sports science approach, so expecting someone in shortly in that regards.
The approach to the we are on a journey and anyone who doesn't want to be on that journey will be left by the wayside was great to hear.
Also came across as expects disciplin on and off the field, so a huge step in the right direction.
Also genuinely believe he has already got the club at heart, which can only stem well for the future.
Got great confidence in Dom already and believe he will back Ange 100% so a very successful day all round
Well done to all those concerned for making it happen today

He spoke to them after his card was well and truly marked! Record and the Sun both running the quotes...

The lickspittle comment about the "jump" for Ange was typical but the big man was more than a match for them. I hope he tears those cretins a new one. It's too much to expect one man to take on and defeat the whole system but I really think big Ange is better suited to the task than most... certainly better than that coward Howe.

Watched the fan conference this morning. Really good. Don’t think our Ange will take any shit from anyone. He seems to be in control.
I’ll fight for this club essentially.
Music to my ears.
Bring it on big man
HH
I'm claiming an assist. One from the training ground! The thing is until now Celtic personnel could only answer the questions the MSM would put forward and there was never a pro-Celtic agenda, there is now. Do you believe in coincidence?
Message delivered loud and clear. A few folk on Twitter seem to have missed that though. Oh well, no sleep lost.

Anyone know who asked the first question (or rather who made the statement) at the fans media conference?

I thought Ange handled it very well despite it looking like the tinfoil hat brigade were in town.

Apart from that shaky opening I thought the fan media's questions were brilliant and must've impressed both the new manager and the CEO.

Anyone know who asked the first question (or rather who made the statement) at the fans media conference?

I thought Ange handled it very well despite it looking like the tinfoil hat brigade were in town.

Apart from that shaky opening I thought the fan media's questions were brilliant and must've impressed both the new manager and the CEO.
It was WC from this very site.

It was WC from this very site.
Seriously? What a waste of an opportunity.

You've got the new CEO and new manager in front of you and the chance to ask both of them a question.

What do you choose?

Let's make a statement that we're yer real pals and the refs are out to get us!

Pathetic doesn't begin to cover it.

Seriously? What a waste of an opportunity.

You've got the new CEO and new manager in front of you and the chance to ask both of them a question.

What do you choose?

Let's make a statement that we're yer real pals and the refs are out to get us!

Pathetic doesn't begin to cover it.
If you're referring to the " last season we finished x points behind .....how confident ard you in your abilities to reverse that?" ( not the actual words but same jist) that's a fair question as was the one before " what will you bring to the club " . Celtic fan media havent even been part of these or any pressers out of CP in the past so this is a real first and change. Should the first question be " who tf are you postecoglou? " what you doing here? I'm sure the hard hitting questions will be asked but for the fan media it's better to walk before they run or are bounced back out of these pressers. This was about getting to know him and McKay to a lesser extent and not a grilling session for something neither had any connections with HH

If you're referring to the " last season we finished x points behind .....how confident ard you in your abilities to reverse that?" ( not the actual words but same jist) that's a fair question as was the one before " what will you bring to the club " . Celtic fan media havent even been part of these or any pressers out of CP in the past so this is a real first and change. Should the first question be " who tf are you postecoglou? " what you doing here? I'm sure the hard hitting questions will be asked but for the fan media it's better to walk before they run or are bounced back out of these pressers. This was about getting to know him and McKay to a lesser extent and not a grilling session for something neither had any connections with HH
The first person up didn't ask a question so I'm not sure we're talking about the same portions of that conference m8.

The first person up didn't ask a question so I'm not sure we're talking about the same portions of that conference m8.
The first person up did ask a question and said " Ange , welcome and congratulations. How would you describe your role and what you will bring to Celtic " that's a valid question no? Or what are you meaning khenny?

Back